Fat Bike

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm just pretty :wub:

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bikerumor-Opinion-Fatbike-Pugsley-Fun-6.jpg

The bike is only available early Jan.

If you are keen, we can look at the numbers and do a bulk order to save on shipping.

Are you still looking? I have a mate down here on the coast selling a Moonlander. But I think its XL.

Are you still looking? I have a mate down here on the coast selling a Moonlander. But I think its XL.

Yes, i am still looking.

PM me please. :)

No. I contacted Massmart directly early on this year and they confirmed that the Beast is not available through their South African channels.

Hi, I work for the group and know the buyers. Will have a chat to see if we can source this. Seems very entry level but specs can be changed if there is a market for the product.

Hi, I work for the group and know the buyers. Will have a chat to see if we can source this. Seems very entry level but specs can be changed if there is a market for the product.

Would you please keep us posted on pricing as soon as you have an idea if they would be available locally?

Would you please keep us posted on pricing as soon as you have an idea if they would be available locally?

Will do, although it may take some time for the business to spec the product, make a call on the buy then stock the stores if it is a go. In the mean time I have established that Evolution (Raleigh agents) have two basic fat bike/cruiser models; www.evolutionholdings.co.za (seems their website is under construction)

Will do, although it may take some time for the business to spec the product, make a call on the buy then stock the stores if it is a go. In the mean time I have established that Evolution (Raleigh agents) have two basic fat bike/cruiser models; www.evolutionholdings.co.za (seems their website is under construction)

Thanks for the reply. Can imagine that it can take quite a while to get the ball rolling on a new product as you said. I think that should you manage to get it going specially at the right price it will sell like hot cakes as there is definitely a gap in the market for these. Been lusting after one for a very long time and im sure im not the only one :drool:

You don't perhaps have an idea on price on the two models from Evolution?

Thanks for the reply. Can imagine that it can take quite a while to get the ball rolling on a new product as you said. I think that should you manage to get it going specially at the right price it will sell like hot cakes as there is definitely a gap in the market for these. Been lusting after one for a very long time and im sure im not the only one :drool:

You don't perhaps have an idea on price on the two models from Evolution?

I'll message you with the details I have

I'll message you with the details I have

I'd also be keen on to know the prices from Evolution.

I'd also be keen on to know the prices from Evolution.

Ok, just needed to check with the agent that they are happy for me to share info on this forum. They have an entry level, 6 speed fatty under the Gotcha brand for around R4k. Not sure on specs but they are sending me pics. The guys are currently at the Taiwan bike show and have agreed to look out for higher end options too. I'm keen for something with disc brakes and good components, possibly similar to the On One fatty, but cant afford R20k.

Ok, just needed to check with the agent that they are happy for me to share info on this forum. They have an entry level, 6 speed fatty under the Gotcha brand for around R4k. Not sure on specs but they are sending me pics. The guys are currently at the Taiwan bike show and have agreed to look out for higher end options too. I'm keen for something with disc brakes and good components, possibly similar to the On One fatty, but cant afford R20k.

You better post them pics as soon as you get it hehehe been searching now for any info on the Gotcha bike but nada nothing on the interwebs :cursing: :wacko:

You better post them pics as soon as you get it hehehe been searching now for any info on the Gotcha bike but nada nothing on the interwebs :cursing: :wacko:

Ja, I think I know better than to let Hubbers down........... imagine the fallout

Archived