A Tribute to the BUNDABERG Run

Peach.

But tights aren't that warm!

Okay okay I'll wear some TLDs, but only the pants. The top I keep for proper DH.

I'm planning on leaving my place around 14:30ish. Be there around 3. (Thinking of doing the Barry ride which starts in Linden at 18:30). I'm taking the KTM.

Just for the record. This is proper DH. You can wear the top.post-16512-0-89284400-1388742193_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I come onto this thread interested. It ends up in a few individuals arranging their ride, what clothes to wear, what bike to take.

Start a whatsapp group.

IMHO nothing besides attention seeking

What is wrong with arranging rides focussed around this particular section of trail with the sole purpose of enjoying said piece of trail?

By arranging these rides we openly invite more riders to join and enjoy this piece of trail.

What exactly is so wrong with that?

What bikes and what to wear is purely posted in jest.

Clearly some people just can't move past the trolling.

Okay okay I'll wear some TLDs, but only the pants. The top I keep for proper DH.

I'm planning on leaving my place around 14:30ish. Be there around 3. (Thinking of doing the Barry ride which starts in Linden at 18:30). I'm taking the KTM.

Who's Barry?

Tumbleweed?

What is wrong with arranging rides focussed around this particular section of trail with the sole purpose of enjoying said piece of trail?

By arranging these rides we openly invite more riders to join and enjoy this piece of trail.

You love the word jest don't you. Your favourite after telling everybody what something cost. Jest, a lovely escape word.

The interesting part is that Hayley is apparently only going to wear pants. :lol:

You love the word jest don't you. Your favourite after telling everybody what something cost. Jest, a lovely escape word.

Not quite the answer I was looking for.

Moving on.

The interesting part is that Hayley is apparently only going to wear pants. :lol:

Thought someone will say something like that this I chose my words carefully... If you read again I didn't say the words "not" and "shirt" in the same sentence....One learns how to say things around here...

Lol. Whats the matter fattie, didnt get any this festive season??

Why do you come on to a thread you have absolutely no interest in and start causing crap?

Just for the record. ... Come join us on this run and on a proper dh track and then you can comment on the two. ..

Whatever, you guys enjoy it. Have fun now Edited by Vetseun

I can join you from Linden around 14.30 and we can ride down to the Virgin and start from the Byron line. Meet you at your place?