A Tribute to the BUNDABERG Run

Peach.

Guest Omega Man

I would love to check out this line, I need to get my jumping skills back to being almost impressive :)

I also have TLD baggies and a one industries top, so I should be good :whistling:

You aren't allowed to wear mixed brands. Didn't you get that memo? The only exception is t shirts. you are allowed to wear any brand of tee with any brand of shorts.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't allowed to wear mixed brands. Didn't you get that memo? The only exception is t shirts. you are allowed to wear any brand of tee with any brand of shorts.

Lol. I realized that after posting it and knew I would get flack. hahaha.

What if my TLD shorts don't have any really visible branding? Will the powers that be let me get away with this one? :P

"A yawn is a reflex of simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums , followed by exhalation of breath."

Didn't think a yawn was an opinion. Good thing I googled it!

Just like you're entitled to you're own opinion you're also entitled to yawn. I would suggest starting your own thread about yawning, possibly post some pictures... Hell you could even talk about yawning naked or in TLD kit or lycra if you want. All I know is I wouldn't go and post in your thread about yawning unless it actually had a point.

What are you talking about? Where did I say anything about a yawn? Edited by Vetseun

Zebra, they are pretty. Giraffe have long legs tho so I'm not sure which of the two I like more.

I asked you a question. Can or cant you answer it

Guest Omega Man

Lol. I realized that after posting it and knew I would get flack. hahaha.

What if my TLD shorts don't have any really visible branding? Will the powers that be let me get away with this one? :P

NO MIXED KIT!

It goes further. If you run a Fox lid you have to run Fox kit. You are however allowed to wear a TLD D3 with any kit as it is the benchmark.

You aren't allowed to mix tire brands on the same bike. And you are only allowed to run specialized tires on specialized bikes.

NO MIXED KIT!

It goes further. If you run a Fox lid you have to run Fox kit. You are however allowed to wear a TLD D3 with any kit as it is the benchmark.

You aren't allowed to mix tire brands on the same bike. And you are only allowed to run specialized tires on specialized bikes.

DAMN IT!!!!

Ok, then I will go dressed in my Fox Flux, my Fox bib shorts, and my 510's. Would that be acceptable?

At least my tyres match.

Thank you fairies for building more awesome ST and doing work on improving the Spruit. Even if you don't hit all the jumps etc, the fact that there's 2 lines mean less issues with passing traffic :thumbup:

The bridge under the flippen busy road (by the gym) allowed us to take the kids for a spin with less of a worry, it held up well under the big storms so really impressed by your work :clap: :clap: :clap:

The line was fast and a little loose in places.

Great ride today. Took the big bike to allow for some mistakes. Made a couple too. To the point of locking my back up a bit. ????

Amazing how that KTM soaks up the big hits. Really helps when you get it wrong.

Wore Hope DH baggies with a Smurf T-Shirt too.

The line was fast and a little loose in places.

Great ride today. Took the big bike to allow for some mistakes. Made a couple too. To the point of locking my back up a bit.

Amazing how that KTM soaks up the big hits. Really helps when you get it wrong.

Wore Hope DH baggies with a Smurf T-Shirt too.

Did you hit the Byron line?

Yebo. Across Rustenburg rd by the gym. The double and the gap are so smooth to jump. Thanks to Peach's excellent raking skills and that bloke with a shovel and barrow.

Should get finished up this weekend.

Yebo. Across Rustenburg rd by the gym. The double and the gap are so smooth to jump. Thanks to Peach's excellent raking skills and that bloke with a shovel and barrow.

Yeah, if anybody's got some good, red dirt or a chainsaw to donate tomorrow, let us know. We should be able to finish the two gaps over the streams just below the Virgin so the line would basically end at the tunnel. Should be good fun when it's all strung together. For anyone not wanting to jump, there's a chicken run around the gap and all other jumps are roll-able and the line through the trees offers some pretty welcome shade. The more traffic it gets the better.