apology

Guest Latent Blue

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...isn't handbagging one word?

it would be if my swype recognised it as one...still easier to swype hand and bagging instead typing out the entire word as one :D

I stopped the Swype thing. Caused too much crap. SwiftKey works better for me.

I cant live without swype...but i bought the original swype from the play store..not that ghastly one that came with my S3

Guest Latent Blue

Sounds like I missed a good 1!

No, not really. It was an attempt at a civil discussion that went out of hand as per usual.

I stopped the Swype thing. Caused too much crap. SwiftKey works better for me.

I cant live without swype...but i bought the original swype from the play store..not that ghastly one that came with my S3

Google Keyboard is way better.

You are not alone....

Looks like a lot has happened.

I see BigH has been banned.

Vetseun has been MIA (maybe banned as well)

Dipslick has also been MIA.

Seems like there has been a rude awakening and shakeup going on here.

Looks like a lot has happened.

I see BigH has been banned.

Vetseun has been MIA (maybe banned as well)

Dipslick has also been MIA.

Seems like there has been a rude awakening and shakeup going on here.

I reckon the timing was great - our hub had degenerated into a bit of a cat fight handbag tappit hexagon.

That said - it's pretty slow now. Let's hope it's the xmas slow down and we all start 2014 a bit more eager to learn and less eager to tear strips off each other.

Eldron is in a contemplative mood :-)

I reckon the timing was great - our hub had degenerated into a bit of a cat fight handbag tappit hexagon.

That said - it's pretty slow now. Let's hope it's the xmas slow down and we all start 2014 a bit more eager to learn and less eager to tear strips off each other.

Eldron is in a contemplative mood :-)

We were chatting about it on our ride this morning, the last time they moderated heavily it also slowed down.

People tend to enjoy trolling, I have had two guys try and troll me on twitter this week, one being an ex-hubber.

Ignore them and they go quiet.

But yes, I do think it's a festive season slowdown.

We were chatting about it on our ride this morning, the last time they moderated heavily it also slowed down.

People tend to enjoy trolling, I have had two guys try and troll me on twitter this week, one being an ex-hubber.

Ignore them and they go quiet.

But yes, I do think it's a festive season slowdown.

That is a nasty human trait. A thread about brake rotors will last a few pages - a thread about religion/racism/preferred type of brake-group set etc will balloon into 500 pages of insults and ranting.

It's like we all want to be part of the YOU/HUISGENOOT/CARTA BLANCHE society.

Rule Number 1 - we simply can't help ourselves when it comes to being trolled!!!

That is a nasty human trait. A thread about brake rotors will last a few pages - a thread about religion/racism/preferred type of brake-group set etc will balloon into 500 pages of insults and ranting.

It's like we all want to be part of the YOU/HUISGENOOT/CARTA BLANCHE society.

Rule Number 1 - we simply can't help ourselves when it comes to being trolled!!!

Yeah some issues are a little more complex than rotors ......

jokes what am I talking about - I cant change rotors