Spruit Spade work

Mileage

Peach, let us know when the next build day is happening. This weekend we were at the Dog Farm.

Re Safety: the only issues in this area of the Spruit are the tonsils riding up the line.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Safety.

Have a friend, not on the forum asking,

Riding alone during the week? Remember while back we had some problems at Jukskei Spruit.

Assuming weekends are good with all the people there.

G

I ride alone on the Spruit (area Emmarentia to about Hurlingham) in the afternoons and feel quite okay.

That said, I wont take the trails under bridges and deep into tree lines if I can't see other cyclists or runners close to the trails.

I however I don't do the jumps without any of my 'friends' around, just incase I fall and break an arm and need some assitance straightening my bars again :blush:

Thanks.

G

I ride alone on the Spruit (area Emmarentia to about Hurlingham) in the afternoons and feel quite okay.

That said, I wont take the trails under bridges and deep into tree lines if I can't see other cyclists or runners close to the trails.

I however I don't do the jumps without any of my 'friends' around, just incase I fall and break an arm and need some assitance straightening my bars again :blush:

You ramp ramps :w00t: :ph34r:

As far as the next build day goes.

Lets get it finished this weekend, then maybe some additions in the future.

Whichever day gets the most votes we go for.

Saturday - I can only make from about 4ish

Sunday - Anytime afternoon is good

As far as the next build day goes.

Lets get it finished this weekend, then maybe some additions in the future.

Whichever day gets the most votes we go for.

Saturday - I can only make from about 4ish

Sunday - Anytime afternoon is good

Sunday

I can bring the bridge and my bike on Sunday. I WILL CLEAR THAT GAP!

well then it won't be a GAP if there is a BRIDGE in it.. . . . . . . :thumbdown:

ps, I will bring a spade for you.

Edited by Peach.