Bike Stolen at Northern Farms?

Tractor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off Topic.

Looking at GPS files I got it looks like you park the one side of the high way and ride the other side, can't see on Google maps, are there a tunnel that takes you under the 4 lanes you need to cross?

G

Off Topic.

Looking at GPS files I got it looks like you park the one side of the high way and ride the other side, can't see on Google maps, are there a tunnel that takes you under the 4 lanes you need to cross?

G

Yip

On Sunday we were at Northern farms. After our ride we loaded the bikes on Thule carrier and went to buy colddrinks. We returned within 5 to 10 minutes. As we drove out the bike at the rear fell off the thule and only hanged on the one wheel strap. The 1st time ever in 5 years that that happen. When I saw this thread I now have no doubt that someone was tampering, trying to offload our bikes but had not enough time to finish. I am sure there is more than one person involved. One to take the bike and one to follow you to be able to warn his buddy if you return.

Edited by Broker

Did you turn around and go inform the people of N/F

They need to be made aware of this, otherwise nothing will change.

G

On Sunday we were at Northern farms. After our ride we loaded the bikes on Thule carrier and went to buy colddrinks. We returned within 5 to 10 minutes. As we drove out the bike at the rear fell off the thule and only hanged on the one wheel strap. The 1st time ever in 5 years that that happen. When I saw this thread I now have no doubt that someone was tampering, trying to offload our bikes but had not enough time to finish. I am sure there is more than one person involved. One to take the bike and one to follow you to be able to warn his buddy if you return.

Did you turn around and go inform the people of N/F

They need to be made aware of this, otherwise nothing will change.

G

No I did not - As I was thinking it was my own stupidity - until I saw this thread. I will inform them this coming Sunday