Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And with that I think we'll have anew winner this year.

well..there weren't any teams riding with two defending champs so that was always going to happen.

Platt

Sauser

Poellisen

Sahm

Brentjens

Heymans all entered

@AbsaCapeEpic: RACE 10:05 Trying to get a better look at @sauserwind for signs of crash, can't see any real damage. @erikkleinhans told us Sauser bleeding

Anyone know what the bleeding was caused by?

Probably bleeding out his eyeballs - tough hill that.. :clap:

Well in the sense of the race a team is the two riders. I think its a technicality in the sense that it does not say or but and. the rule is completely different if stated this way "34.1 While riders helping and assisting one another during the course of the race is accepted as standard cycling practice, UCI pro-elite category riders may not receive on going, persistent and regular assistance from any other team which does not compete in the same racing category or which would have the effect of giving those UCI pro-elite category riders an unfair advantage."

very technical

Jip, but I don't think it matters anymore in any case.

Let's rather root for Phil. Will be sad to see Topeak loose this because of that issue, think they might be deserving winners this year.

Jip, but I don't think it matters anymore in any case.

Let's rather root for Phil. Will be sad to see Topeak loose this because of that issue, think they might be deserving winners this year.

Totally agree. They have been consistant performers and if another pro team wants to give up their wheels i can see no problem with it. They deserve the yellow jersey and if they keep performing they deserve the win!