Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Feels' like a very exciting year with many options at GC winners! Impressive to see Karl Platt looking so strong!

Why do the top riders have so many tech and tyre issues? My guess is they are riding with too much bleeding edge tech. Manufacturers are probably using some of them as guinea pigs, which is some of the problems if you are sponsored.

How do you guys manage to het that stupid tracking map to open. Mine is open on the home page but it ain't showing any riders on the course

Why do the top riders have so many tech and tyre issues? My guess is they are riding with too much bleeding edge tech. Manufacturers are probably using some of them as guinea pigs, which is some of the problems if you are sponsored.

I just think they utilize the equipment with very little restraint like the avg amateur. No offence intended - it is about getting max performance out of it.

It's all about chasing the clock.

Never minds the speeds and work rate they achieve.

Pretty sure they do consider reliability. It can cost you the podium.

Edited by ' Dale

Guest Karma

BoostedGP, the Citec Guy - Eldron leading Mr V12

post-45906-0-49677400-1395645955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karma

Who ever the technical (IT) responsible person is need to catch a wake-up! ...oh wait. It's a bit late now.

an hour 20 into the race and the site is down - think that is about average for the Epic website. Same thing last year...