So... after much umming and aahhing, I realized I wasn't happy with this

post-10758-1390195292,2006.jpg

So I changed it to this...

post-10758-1390195373,5873.jpg

And some more...

post-10758-1390195541,2845.jpg

post-10758-1390195608,9352.jpg

post-10758-1390196052,9835.jpg

I like it, brave call on redoing it. Appropriately, that Morewood font reminds me of Archer.

I like it, brave call on redoing it. Appropriately, that Morewood font reminds me of Archer.

hahaha! even better then!

Thanks for your artistic input!

And as a tribute to the spruit rats...

A coat of arms

post-10758-1390196713,1607.jpg

post-10758-1390196920,3566.jpg

Hahaha brilliant Patches!!!! Really looking good :thumbup:

attachment=311685:uploadfromtaptalk1390196384535.jpg]

Noooo....i think it would look better if you change the letter direction around (reading upright from a seated position)......really

Hahaha brilliant Patches!!!! Really looking good :thumbup:

Thanks Bogus!

I'm glad it's turning out ok. All vector artwork was self created... in AutoCAD (not the best tool for the job, but I don't have or know how to use Illustrator, haha)

Thanks Bogus!

I'm glad it's turning out ok. All vector artwork was self created... in AutoCAD (not the best tool for the job, but I don't have or know how to use Illustrator, haha)

Awesome stuff.... What cutter do you have? Im too stooopid for AutoCAD hahaha so I just use the basic Roland cutting program CutStudio

Awesome stuff.... What cutter do you have? Im too stooopid for AutoCAD hahaha so I just use the basic Roland cutting program CutStudio

Also got a Roland. A little GX-24.

Works wonders that little thing. I have used CutStudio for a number of projects, but I found that sometimes its image outlining is inacurate... especially on shaded/colourful images.

So I did things the hard way. Pasted all JPEGs into CAD and traced them with lines and arcs. Then made polylines out of them so they're offset-able and easier to scale or move.

I know Illustrator can probably do all that with 1 click, but I think the result wasn't too bad in the end.

That damn rat was the most time consuming :lol:

Edited by patches

Also got a Roland. A little GX-24.

Works wonders that little thing. I have used CutStudio for a number of projects, but I found that sometimes its image outlining is inacurate... especially on shaded/colourful images.

So I did things the hard way. Pasted all JPEGs into CAD and traced them with lines and arcs. Then made polylines out of them so they're offset-able and easier to scale or move.

I know Illustrator can probably do all that with 1 click, but I think the result wasn't too bad in the end.

That damn rat was the most time consuming :lol:

Same one I got... Hahaha yeah I mar sukkel on with CutStudio... Better to stick with what I know hahaha... Eish and yeah image outlining on shaded pics is the worst.... the cleaning up of the jagged lines sometimes takes forever :wacko: but I got the hang of it so most times it works a treat

Poop and TLD's :lol:

That's not poop. That's a fierce cobra, ready to strike...

hahahaha!

oh ok... it's poop... but how else will we identify it as the Spruit, without the poop :lol:

Edited by patches

http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/baum2.jpg

Loving it, the negative space works and is in keeping with the subtlety of the stock branding.. just want to draw your attention to the pin striping.. accentuates the contrast between orange and blue. Makes blues bluer and oranges orangier.

Loving it, the negative space works and is in keeping with the subtlety of the stock branding.. just want to draw your attention to the pin striping.. accentuates the contrast between orange and blue. Makes blues bluer and oranges orangier.

Yeah, the guys at Baum really produced something beautiful there!

If the Sukuma's downtube was rounder, or even a more constant shape from top to bottom, I wold have tried a vinyl wrap like that.