Extreme Makeover - Morewood Edition

patches

Tell me about your logo. Is that a turd on the bottom there?

it is indeed! What better way to identify that the crest refers to the Spruit than with a spruit-sausage :lol:

EDIT: Anyone who has ridden the Spruit a handful of times will know the prevalence of dog (and other) poop.

Edited by patches

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your work patches.

Has this frame been built up before, or will this be your first outing on it when it's built ?

The question should be "is that human or dog turd"... Cause both can be found on the Spruit..

Quite a number of the Ratas have had terrifying encounters with both :ph34r: :lol:

Love your work patches.

Has this frame been built up before, or will this be your first outing on it when it's built ?

It has been built up before... but not under my ownership. I bought it 2nd hand and while I currently have anoher AM bike, I decided it was a good time to revamp the new addition.

Cool, you must be itching to ride it then.

Not too many sakuma's around.

I am indeed... but I only have a week left on the Jekyll... so I'll make the most of that before I build over.

First world problems, hahaha!

Guest Omega Man

Quite a number of the Ratas have had terrifying encounters with both :ph34r: :lol:

Jees! and the dirt roadies give you k@k for wearing full faces. I'd wear a ff, goggles and tie a bandana over my nose and mouth.

Awesome job Patches.

Helps having more than one bike I suppose. I would be without a ride for the duration of such a project so for now I will watch and learn......

Slight hijack:

Anything one does yourself is impressive Patches...

Im big on DIY and really enjoy seeing someone doing things for themselves. NEVER KNOCK YOURSELF FOR YOUR DIY EFFORTS!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Who knows maybe you decide to do a full carbon frame of your own ** wink wink**

Bogus One, where is your thread for the DS frame build, can't seem to find it anywhere.

Guest Omega Man

Oh. Bike looks rad btw. I'm not sure I'd ride it it looks so good.

Awesome job Patches.

Helps having more than one bike I suppose. I would be without a ride for the duration of such a project so for now I will watch and learn......

Slight hijack:

Bogus One, where is your thread for the DS frame build, can't seem to find it anywhere.

Think it got ripped with the hub crash of last year SK..... Will open a new one in due course.... ^_^ Now lets not hijack Patches nice thread any further :whistling: Sorry Patchy

The question should be "is that human or dog turd"... Cause both can be found on the Spruit..

I found 1 this morning, its all over my shoe :thumbdown: think its dog.

I found 1 this morning, its all over my shoe :thumbdown: think its dog.

you really shouldn't use dogs to dab on while cornering, their owners don't like it.