Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

DO YOU GUYS NOT GET EMAILS FROM THE EVENT ????

Stillwater Sport & Entertainment events@hellocrowd.co.za

Ask Stillwater all your queries

Thanks for your "insight". I was out of the office at that very moment - thought it would be quicker to get info here than it would be to phone after them (the person to talk to was also out of the office!)

Guess it is quicker on here - to get a bitchy reply.

I did eventually speak to them.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your "insight". I was out of the office at that very moment - thought it would be quicker to get info here than it would be to phone after them (the person to talk to was also out of the office!)

Guess it is quicker on here - to get a bitchy reply.

I did eventually speak to them.

I'm in a crappy mood today, one of those days, I've gotten 5 emails from them in the last 2 weeks with all the info!!! Just thought all that have entered get the same emails

I'm in a crappy mood today, one of those days, I've gotten 5 emails from them in the last 2 weeks with all the info!!! Just thought all that have entered get the same emails

I am also in somewhat of a crap mood. Wanted to do the race, but was dealt circumstances that I can't control. (Had an armed robbery over the weekend - have to finish the security system on the premises)

Apologies for my remark

I am also in somewhat of a crap mood. Wanted to do the race, but was dealt circumstances that I can't control. (Had an armed robbery over the weekend - have to finish the security system on the premises)

Apologies for my remark

You are the second person to have had a crime preventing them to ride. The ffers poisoned my dogs two months ago and two weeks ago my neighbor. Now I need to deactivate my alarm and switch off the spotlights if I want to take a leak outside. They poisoned my dogs while I went cycling in the early hours so my unsafest moment is leaving my house before 5AM to cycle.

messed up my one leg yesterday, so i'll have to do the 80km with the other one. :oops:

haha, wys jou staal! :D

messed up my one leg yesterday, so i'll have to do the 80km with the other one. :oops:

Best one so far.

You are the second person to have had a crime preventing them to ride. The ffers poisoned my dogs two months ago and two weeks ago my neighbor. Now I need to deactivate my alarm and switch off the spotlights if I want to take a leak outside. They poisoned my dogs while I went cycling in the early hours so my unsafest moment is leaving my house before 5AM to cycle.

Mines luckily not preventing me from riding, but got Hijacked two weeks ago. So I know the feeling. Sympathies guys.

Hi again

I have an entry for the 45. PM if interested. For free, mahala, gratis.

Can't go - other commitments

Damn, could've used the arm warmers though.....

Hi again

I have an entry for the 45. PM if interested. For free, mahala, gratis.

Can't go - other commitments

Damn, could've used the arm warmers though.....

give the entry away on condition you get the warmers..

Looking for an 80km entry, please let me know if you know of anyone who can't make it.

Thanks!

Looking for an 80km entry, please let me know if you know of anyone who can't make it.

Thanks!

Get the 45km entry and upgrade to the 80km at registration, should not be a problem

Get the 45km entry and upgrade to the 80km at registration, should not be a problem

I found an 80km entry, but will keep that in mind next time I wake up so late :P

Thanks!

Ah CRAP this is tomorrow?

I forgot, I have to wax my horse....paint my turtle.....I have things to do. :ph34r:

:P