Magalies Monster 2014

Dirt De Vil

They were quite clever though, truth be told...

They give you the hondnaai lube with a bottle of soap to wash it all off, I think im seeing their logic

Whahahahaha

I donno why.. but Squirt works for me..maybe it's beacuse we live where we do. It is not exactly a tropical rain area..

Edited by Gen

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning guys n' gals

Need quick advice, please. What is the exchange policy for the event? Can I give my entry to someone else? What documents are needed (letter of permission...)?

I have entered the 45, but I can't go. Circumstances not of my doing is now forcing me to stay away.

Thanks in advance

Edited by cjlieben

DO YOU GUYS NOT GET EMAILS FROM THE EVENT ????

Stillwater Sport & Entertainment events@hellocrowd.co.za

Ask Stillwater all your queries

DO YOU GUYS NOT GET EMAILS FROM THE EVENT ????

Stillwater Sport & Entertainment events@hellocrowd.co.za

Ask Stillwater all your queries

Nope, not a single one

Still waiting for my change confirmation from earlier on when the dude said its on the way... spoke to a Lewellyn I think

Whahahahaha

I donno why.. but Squirt works for me..maybe it's beacuse we live where we do. It is not exactly a tropical rain area..

Squirt is simply the best lube out there ! Luv the stuff .

Guest notmyname

I'm looking for a 45 km entry for my half asleep GF. Any lead would he greatly appreciated. Spanks.

I saw this go up on the LBS facebook page

Pro-t-cycles

URGENT!!! 3x MAGALIES MONSTER 45km MTB

TICKETS for SALE - Make an Offer.

- Includes Friday & Saterday Night Accomodation in a 4 sleeper Chalet @ ATKV Buffelspoort.

24 May RACE:

- 08:30 from ATKV Buffelspoort

Contact us:

018 468 2219

The 45km Half Marathon:

Proceeds along the 80km route up to the turn off to the “Monster” climb. From there the route winds its way through Kromrivier along jeep track and single track before crossing the 2nd bridge over the Sterkstroom towards a gravel road leading up to the Ihlanti resort where it joins up with the 80km route again heading back to the start and finish at Buffelspoort ATKV.

I'm looking for a 45 km entry for my half asleep GF. Any lead would he greatly appreciated. Spanks.

Which half of her do you prefer ?SPANKS?

Guest notmyname

Which half of her do you prefer ?SPANKS?

She seems to moan less when she's fully asleep. Kinda like she's moaning now for not striking while the iron was hot. Seems the entries are all taken.

Edited by small fry

Guest notmyname

I saw this go up on the LBS facebook page

Pro-t-cycles

URGENT!!! 3x MAGALIES MONSTER 45km MTB

TICKETS for SALE - Make an Offer.

- Includes Friday & Saterday Night Accomodation in a 4 sleeper Chalet @ ATKV Buffelspoort.

24 May RACE:

- 08:30 from ATKV Buffelspoort

Contact us:

018 468 2219

The 45km Half Marathon:

Proceeds along the 80km route up to the turn off to the “Monster” climb. From there the route winds its way through Kromrivier along jeep track and single track before crossing the 2nd bridge over the Sterkstroom towards a gravel road leading up to the Ihlanti resort where it joins up with the 80km route again heading back to the start and finish at Buffelspoort ATKV.

Thanks for the info Gen. I called them but alas the entries are sold. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info Gen. I called them but alas the entries are sold. Thanks again.

Aaaah shucks.. sorry