[Event] GP Koning Roller Coaster League & Funride 2014

cronje.fourie

No idea...thats why I asked you......

Would'nt know. Voted with my wallet and did not enter the race.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I thought the poephol we are referring to is the cyclist in pink riding on the wrong side of the road with cars coming round the corner...

We are...I have no idea what these other poephols are going on about...

Anyway the PPA are looking for him...

Saw that on FB.

He's in the dwang, I would venture to say. But even on FB there is people defending/justifying his actions. :cursing:

I wanted to call him a twat,but then fanboy would get his nickers in a twist again

afterall he is wearing pink shorts, think PINK... ^_^

If it is the guy in pink Aurecon shorts in D/E group, he will be within 5 mins of me cos they came passed me up Boyes and I was about 2.40

Nah, there are plenty of poephols in Hiluxes, and horseboxes... and in pink lycra... (literally and figuratively)

Don't the Blue Bulls wear pink lycra ? :devil:

I watched some go pro footage from the pointy end of the seeded bunches and especially going up OKW they were doing themselves no favours. Left of the yellow line was empty and seemed like most people were trying to get as close to the centre as possible.

As racers / riders we have to adapt to where we are each week and up OKW isn't the same as a rural road out past Durbanville or the West Coast.