New Olympic Cycles store

rock

Heard this as well. Great location, but it does flood almost every year :thumbdown: . On the commuter routes from the Southern Suburbs as well, so I reckon it's a great plan.

Hopefully they actually employ some skilled mechanics for this one.

Yeah and a little customer service training would go a long way!

Hopefully they actually employ some skilled mechanics for this one.

FFS this place hasn't even opened yet, and the hub cant help itself to start slagging it already.

• 11 months later...

Are these guys no longer an official supplier of Bianchi's? Don't see it on their site anymore (new website). And I see their name is no longer on the JJ Cycling website?

hasn't this olympic store been open for a while? as in at least a few months... or has it just become an olympic store?

No more it seems. Specialized only tolerate terrible service for a while, then they take your agency away from you it seems.

1. How does this explain their continued partnership with Bridge Cycles then?

2. Specialized apparently have strict policies and hefty fees. From this perceptive, I bet it's not always the most attractive agency for shop owners. Perhaps Olympic did the rejecting.

As I do most of my own work on my bikes, I appreciate Olympic Cycles' huge stock. They usually have what I'm looking for when other bike shops have failed me.

hasn't this olympic store been open for a while? as in at least a few months... or has it just become an olympic store?

The thread is a year old.

1. How does this explain their continued partnership with Bridge Cycles then?

2. Specialized apparently have strict policies and hefty fees. From this perceptive, I bet it's not always the most attractive agency for shop owners. Perhaps Olympic did the rejecting.

As I do most of my own work on my bikes, I appreciate Olympic Cycles' huge stock. They usually have what I'm looking for when other bike shops have failed me.

I have no idea how Bridge cycles still have a Spez dealership. Only thing I can think is that they buy all the old stock. I phoned them 4 times in the last week, looking for a specific item. Not once did they answer the phone even. Drove all the way there, had to speak to 4 different guys to eventually get a answer. 

I have no idea how Bridge cycles still have a Spez dealership. Only thing I can think is that they buy all the old stock. I phoned them 4 times in the last week, looking for a specific item. Not once did they answer the phone even. Drove all the way there, had to speak to 4 different guys to eventually get a answer. 

Ouch! Please tell me they at least had what you wanted in the end?

Ouch! Please tell me they at least had what you wanted in the end?

Nope. Only went to them because I was desperate. Getting it tomorrow from my fav shop, BMT stellies. FInally open again after the holidays.

Archived