Port Elizabeth stabbings

pista

This looks very much like a hate-crime: "the other is stabbing in a frenzy".

I agree 100%, he said the more he was saying he didn't have any money the more frenzied the attack became.

Terrible, please post the makes of the bikes so they have more difficulties trying to sell them. Stop the demand if possible. Hope you both get well soon. And back on your bikes. Refuse to let these idiots dictate what we do

DON'T BUY BIKES FROM ANYONE WHO IS DEEMED DODGY!

RATHER QUESTION THEM AND SEE IF IT'S WORTH GETTING THEIR ASSES ARRESTED.

Shocking!!!

Somebody should tell these savages what happened to their tjommies when they tried to attack you.

Jeeezzz..Getting a cold fit where I'm sitting now. I went out that way this morning (alone) in the hope to get the Walmer bunch going around Marine Drive. There was a 42km road race (running) from Glendore Road with lots of runners on the road. A speedy recovery to the 2 riders.

This is absolutely shocking. Strongs to the two victims and their families, and a speedy recovery, physically and emotionally

Edited by LOOK695

I pray for a speedy recovery for both riders.

Try and post the bike details so we can try and apprehend these thugs!!

Its not long ago that a MTB rider was hit through the face with a pipe in the Bakkens valley behind the Pick n Pay hyper. Think there were 5 guys if I remember correctly in that incident.

Although I have been chatting to a lot of you by text and phone today I just wanted to warn as many cyclists and athletes out there who may need another reality check. My day started with horrific news this morning that my husband, Bruce, had been attacked along Victoria Drive, stabbed in the back before they made off with his bike. Thank goodness he had a helmet on because there was a large slice in that to. He has ridden this route since a teenager and despite warnings, I guess he thought it would never happen to him. Thanks to the cyclists for getting medical help to him asap. He is currently in ICU at a local hospital. The doctors say that if the blade had gone any deeper he would be paralysed, it missed the spinal cord, thank the Lord, by a fraction but managed to cut off a piece of bone from one of the vertebra and into a pocket which is bleeding and they are monitoring this as it could build up pressure on the spine. Bruce is fit and should be discharged within a day or two. This has not been an easy day as I am many miles away in the UK but I have gathered myself and want to thank my sisters, Lesley Pretorius andCathy Seale and his sons, Dale and Shaun for being there for him. A photograph of Bruce being attended to by paramedics has also been doing its rounds on fb. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to my precious husband, in my prayers and thoughts, love and miss you lots xxx

What? So that is three stabbings in PE. Whet is going on? I was just there the other day and thinking what a great town it is. A third attack sound likes the same opportunist gang/person. I hope the private investigation yields positive results

What? So that is three stabbings in PE. Whet is going on? I was just there the other day and thinking what a great town it is. A third attack sound likes the same opportunist gang/person. I hope the private investigation yields positive results

Kobus and Bruce = 2

Not 3.