"Full Size MGF" - undetectable drug ....

So this year the TDF average speeds will also be up again (like the year EPO came out and could also not be tested for at that time.........) More money is spent on researching and developing untraceable drugs for sport than for developing tracing ways itself (according to David Walsh). So I would not be surprised if this drug has been in circulation for a some time already.... One day when they have figured out how to test for it those frozen samples would make interesting testing once again....

So I would not be surprised if this drug has been in circulation for a some time already.... One day when they have figured out how to test for it those frozen samples would make interesting testing once again....

From the source:

The most interesting part is, that this russian biology professor/scientist is apparently selling this stuff since 2010! That means the IOC/WADA might be 3-4 years late!

http://www.sportschau.de/neue-doping-substanz-von-russischem-wissenschaftler-angeboten100.html

"allows muscles to grow twice as fast"......if we talking about my calves, 2 x zero is still zero.

ROFL exactly what I was thinking of my calves when i read it :)

Edited by SiriS