Mankele 3 Towers 2014

flat29

25 members have voted

1. 1. Race or Challeng???

• I am the Boss, doing the race
    • I am goining for the Beer challange

hi. What's normally included in the race entry fee?

All meals from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon and a tent in the race village for you and your partner. You can basically pitch up with your bike, clothes, toiletries and some beer money and you should be fine...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All meals from Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon and a tent in the race village for you and your partner. You can basically pitch up with your bike, clothes, toiletries and some beer money and you should be fine...

great! Any recommendations of accommodation for spouses?

great! Any recommendations of accommodation for spouses?

We usually take our own tent and camp with the supporting crew. For riders it does not cost any extra to camp on your own, but you need to book and pay for the spouses. They do have some log cabins there as well, but they are already booked out

We usually take our own tent and camp with the supporting crew. For riders it does not cost any extra to camp on your own, but you need to book and pay for the spouses. They do have some log cabins there as well, but they are already booked out

ok cool... support crew wont mind camping. .. thanx

Hey guys. A PC died with the organisers, they ask if those that have entered can please resubmit forms again... ride@mankele.co.za and cc mark@mankele.co.za

Please only send emails that were sent on Monday (10 March). We have got all the other info, just the mails in the inbox have been eaten by the scary looking PC.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...