Campagnolo spoken here.

Cippo

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the winner is… Rob English, who has a workshop in Eugene, Oregon, won the popular vote in the Best Campagnolo-Equipped Bicycle contest with a tidy compact road racing frame featuring seat stays that are as minimal as you will see.

Running a Campagnolo Super Record EPS groupset and Enve carbon wheels, this bike is not for the faint-of-pocket-book, but the quality in design and construction is immediately apparent. His first seven years were spent building for Bike Friday, and then in 2013 he went fulltime with his company English Cycles and in the same year won the Best of Show award at NAHBS for showing just how good a steel tt machine can look.

LINK - http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/page/latest-news/?id=122376

Edited by jcza

THOUGHTS!

I've had these a while, but just cleaned them up.

Beautiful, but both have 'scrapes' on the top sides. I thought this could be caused by cable rub, but the scrapes seem to be more than cable rub.

Any ideas???

post-25781-0-77637300-1395496964_thumb.jpg

post-25781-0-36022700-1395496992_thumb.jpg

post-25781-0-42637600-1395497023_thumb.jpg

Machine polishing would probably not get it out completely but it would retain originality. Anodising would spoil the authentacity. What about plating with bronze or copper? There's always gold plating, uh hum, cough, cough.

Edited by Cippo

THOUGHTS!

I've had these a while, but just cleaned them up.

Beautiful, but both have 'scrapes' on the top sides. I thought this could be caused by cable rub, but the scrapes seem to be more than cable rub.

Any ideas???

You could sell them to me and I could try get them out. ;-)

Sorry, Qb, but the deltas are sold, that's why I was cleaning them up.

BUT, look what I just bought, not sure it was wise, but what the hell!

Now you just need the rest of the groupset that goes with that....

eBay prices can be a bit hectic... you now and again get a good deal, but with our exchange being the way it is... Its going to cost..