Campagnolo spoken here.

Cippo

new Chorus and Veloce EPS launched.

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2015-campagnolo-chorus-eps-electronic-shifting-road-group2-532x600.jpg

The Electronic market is growing, with sram bringing wifi, surely the next step for Campy to follow?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Both actually right i think. When you buy new old stock of Campagnolo. The address on the packaging is Campagnola street. just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-26136-0-62335000-1403870934_thumb.jpgpost-26136-0-97441300-1403870944_thumb.jpgpost-26136-0-38268100-1403870954_thumb.jpg

Thats not a Campy brake caliper, considering their bikes are specced with EPS. Any ideas what they are?

Thats not a Campy brake caliper, considering their bikes are specced with EPS. Any ideas what they are?

Shimano Dura Ace direct mount brakes. Probably because Campag dont yet make them.

Shimano Dura Ace direct mount brakes. Probably because Campag dont yet make them.

I see Colnago has manufactured their own for the V1R kitted with Campagnolo or SRAM.

Edited by Cippo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have mixed feelings about the new design.. :wacko:

Starting to grow on me. Anybody know if the new crank has Over-torque spindle or the older Ultra-tourque? Cant find anything on website