Cippo

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heyyou and Modern Vintage,

Please take this discussion elsewhere.

This thread is not intended for such debate.

50th anniversary gruppo

post-12015-0-42639200-1397418037_thumb.jpg

I need the link to that pic please? As good as it looks I wonder why someone would do that to a collector's item. Surely the value has dropped.

Hello,

First of all I don't have the time nor energy to waste on negativity in any form, the comment was removed in place of a childish fight over who got what where. This is not the first time I've received comments with negative connotations from him and i sincerely wish he would get he's facts in order and stay out of my business as i am certainly not concerned about he's or anyone else's for that matter.

Those that have done business with me and have met me know what I am about, as for anyone else perhaps send me a message or come and meat BEFORE drawing conclusions and making comments with little or no substance.

As for my 'dealing' as you so eloquently put it , I honestly don't see how it is of anyone's concern......unless of course that someone feels threatened/jealous or whatever other childish emotion.

On another note, please tell me who assigned you the position of being the authoritative voice on the hub? I am of the opinion that this as a public ,open and free website. I don't recall an interview or application for position.

If I am coming off a bit brash here , please forgive me as I find this extremely petty and annoying.

If you'd like to know WHO I AM I will gladly send you my number and then you can have a nice conversation with me and ask me anything you'd like.

PS. I really hope that when I advertise a set of C-Record Cobalto brakes within the next two weeks I wont be told its from gumtree or whatever.........

I trust my response is to your satisfaction and we can all go on with real life in the real world.

Kindest Regards,

Modern Vintage.

No problem. fully explained.

My concern was over the removed negative comment only, if you read the post, it states quite clearly I don't have a hassle with selling.

Edit: Looking forward to seeing the Cobaltos

Edited by heyyou

heyyou and Modern Vintage,

Please take this discussion elsewhere.

This thread is not intended for such debate.

Apologise, was not wanting to hijack a great thread.

I think my reply to Modern Vintage explains my concerns.

No problem. fully explained.

My concern was over the removed negative comment only, if you read the post, it states quite clearly I don't have a hassle with selling.

Edit: Looking forward to seeing the Cobaltos

Cheers , hope we can converse soon on a more positive note.

For all you campy fans out there

I am going to make a

T shirt with this

Cheers

Dion

Shimano people wear t-shirts saying "Shimano", Campy people get tattoos saying "Campagnolo"! :whistling:

Shimano people wear t-shirts saying "Shimano", Campy people get tattoos saying "Campagnolo"! :whistling:

Point taken