• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

You look like the right people to ask.

I need to repalce my Trek Superfly, I have the new 11 Speed XT so Just need a frame, the Momsen Vipa looks the best option when it comes to Frames, as the price is right, one issue, I am 1.86 Tall, and they only make it up to Large, anyone out there taller than 1.86 that would recommend, I dont know the geometry?

Guys

You look like the right people to ask.

I need to repalce my Trek Superfly, I have the new 11 Speed XT so Just need a frame, the Momsen Vipa looks the best option when it comes to Frames, as the price is right, one issue, I am 1.86 Tall, and they only make it up to Large, anyone out there taller than 1.86 that would recommend, I dont know the geometry?

I am 185 and the frame is perfect, i needed to fit a straight seatpost.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All,

Yesterday I became the proud owner of a Momsen VIPA AC SE :-)

Just a quick question, I feels like I'm stretching to reach the handlebars. There is a lot of pressure on my lower back and wrists... I am 183cm and have a large frame.

Any idea how I can raise the handle bar height and try bring the bars a bit closer?

Hi All,

Yesterday I became the proud owner of a Momsen VIPA AC SE :-)

Just a quick question, I feels like I'm stretching to reach the handlebars. There is a lot of pressure on my lower back and wrists... I am 183cm and have a large frame.

Any idea how I can raise the handle bar height and try bring the bars a bit closer?

On a large vipa and 183cm you will have too get a zero setback seatpost and maby look at a shorter stem. Have one of your experienced riding buddies have a look at your setup, but definitely start at a zero setback seatpost. I needed one at 185cm.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...