Argus 55km MTB seedings

Aaron_B

Yeah, but don't want to be stuck behind some lesser skilled riders on the ST, hence why it's better to be in the A group.

C will have to do I guess - course is a toughy. Lots of climbing which suits me.

Yeah, but don't want to be stuck behind some lesser skilled riders on the ST, hence why it's better to be in the A group.

C will have to do I guess - course is a toughy. Lots of climbing which suits me.

All the roadies with good seadings and no singletrack skills will be in A in front of you.

Better chillax now already!

10min gap between start groups so no worries about getting stuck behind someone on the single track. Btw I'm in AA with Sauser how did that happen?

10min gap between start groups so no worries about getting stuck behind someone on the single track. Btw I'm in AA with Sauser how did that happen?

Yep, seriously must be a mistake - we all know you're actually just a plodding back marker milky.. :whistling:

If you haven't received the email by now you can check on the racetec website under 'entered events'.

I sneaked into AA... :ph34r:

AD starts 7:30 :blink:

dont worry. me too AD.

Dit is my eerste maal race as op mtb. ek voel nog al ok sterk maar ek is op die AD. ek sal maar dit aanvaar. en sukkel om verby kom met klim en afdraai :cursing: as iemand so dumb