I hate cyclists

Catatonic_Joe

CRICKEY!!!!!!! Please make is stop!!! Got to 40 secs, but **** those two losers are irritating DAMN!

I dont care if what they say is true or not, thats most probs the most annoying 40secs I have ever endured in my life. Dislike those douchebags!!!!!

I think it's just a personal rant by a couple of ignorant people who think they have something relevant to tell the world. It seems that that is what these kids do if you look at some of their other rubbish. Shame, apparently the boy lives with his 2 sisters...

• 4 weeks later...

I don't care about the opinions of a Magician and a Lesbian :D

Seeing that you put it like that, it seems like you do.

I think it's just a personal rant by a couple of ignorant people who think they have something relevant to tell the world. It seems that that is what these kids do if you look at some of their other rubbish. Shame, apparently the boy lives with his 2 sisters...

Your so call "ignorant" is the very same people we have to deal with on the road every day. These are the feelings of the every day Joe Bloggs. Getting upset by what they said in the video must hit home. Are you perhaps guilty of the things they mention ?

I personally found the video very funny, and most of it was in fact true. That is how the general public see cyclists. They see you skipping traffic lights, riding 2 or 3 abreast, etc...

Edited by JohnnyReggae