Marzocchi agents

Pappa Bear

Hi, i am looking for the local Marzocchi agents, anybody know who they are since Johan Borman left?

Looked on their site and Africa is not listed.......

Hi, i am looking for the local Marzocchi agents, anybody know who they are since Johan Borman left?

Looked on their site and Africa is not listed.......

Nobody PB. :(

No Agent PB.

What problems you having with the unit, maybe we can help you at Stoke Suspension Works....PM Droo as well!

No Agent PB.

What problems you having with the unit, maybe we can help you at Stoke Suspension Works....PM Droo as well!

Yeah thats my next plan. I am more concerned about getting seals etc. Will mail Stoke and Marzocchi now and see........

Yeah thats my next plan. I am more concerned about getting seals etc. Will mail Stoke and Marzocchi now and see........

IIRC they had seals in stock last time I was there.

I have some Marzocchi 888 seals.

@ MoreTrails, can you service 2007 Marocchi 66 RV's ? (For future reference, nothing wrong currently)

try http://www.haywardsuspension.co.za/ he is the agent for dirtbike parts, might be able to help

It's worth a shot but I know Hylton doesn't service (or at least never used to) service MTB forks. I think he has his hands full dealing with all the dirt bike forks that come his way.

Hi, thanks guys! I will make use of Stoke susspension in CT, very competent bunch. I am looking for 38mm bushes and then a bunch of seals that will solve the marzocchi assembled in taiwan problems. I will source or stoke will source the required o rings etc locally or at a bearing supplier. I was acctualy hoping that marzocchi would have a seal kit pre packed with all seals etc available to fix their problem fork......

• 8 months later...

Hey..Anybody come right with guys for Marzocchi parts?I'm looking for Bushes for my 66 rc-3 2008 fork with 38mm stanchions.

Hey..Anybody come right with guys for Marzocchi parts?I'm looking for Bushes for my 66 rc-3 2008 fork with 38mm stanchions.

Droo is your man. He has stock of a few bushings. Just don't get greedy, I have an '09/10 66RC3 that needs parts in the future! And he's pretty much got the only parts left. Cycle Grab (the agents of 'zocchi) aren't really doing much re the servicing and support...

Droo sorted my fork with bushes

Droo is your man. He has stock of a few bushings. Just don't get greedy, I have an '09/10 66RC3 that needs parts in the future! And he's pretty much got the only parts left. Cycle Grab (the agents of 'zocchi) aren't really doing much re the servicing and support...

2nd dibs!

Is the RC3 air or coil?  Still can't decide between my Lyrik and 66........The lyric is back on the Nomad at this stage but thinking of putting the 66 back........

Archived