Stolen Scott Scale 940

dannygirl

My house was burgled today, my 29'er Scott Scale 940 2013 (two months old, black and blue) stolen from behind the security gates of my front porch.

Guess no Argus for me now...

Would appreciate it if people could keep an eye out on websites or the like - bike had slicks put on (I know - don't start), and has a non-matching female friendly saddle.

Stolen from Boston, Bellville

Ai that sucks.....

Bastards invading one's privacy like that and just take what they want.... sure as hell makes my blood boil.

My house was burgled today, my 29'er Scott Scale 940 2013 (two months old, black and blue) stolen from behind the security gates of my front porch.

Would appreciate it if people could keep an eye out on websites or the like - bike had slicks put on (I know - don't start), and has a non-matching female friendly saddle.

What size are you? Pm me, i can offer you a road bike or a mountain bike, so you can do the argurst... You might need to get a ladies spec chair though!

Edited by Meezo

Jis sorry to hear. Broke into my house on Thursday and took every single piece of cycling gear I own(ed)... atleast it seems like these guys are keen on cycling

Sorry to hear that, same thing happened to me, also behind security gate on front porch.

See my post from a week ago. I wonder if there is a link?

Why not create an open day once a year, where everyone can have a "free for all" and take what ever they want :eek: Then at least we will have the rest of the year to enjoy our cycling treasures :thumbup: This is getting seriously out of hand :cursing: This just shows that you cannot go without insurance these days :whistling:

No need to apologise for that, makes sense to use the right tool for the job! So sorry about your loss and hope that you get it back.

What size are you? Pm me, i can offer you a road bike or a mountain bike, so you can do the argurst... You might need to get a ladies spec chair though!

Offer stands.... If you want to ride!

post-8906-1393918422,0898.jpg

Offer stands.... If you want to ride!

post-8906-1393918422,0898.jpg

Oooohhhhhh. What a bike. :w00t: Big fan of the matte black and spec. oh and the extraordinary generosity. :clap:

Good on yah Meezo. Shot mate!

Meezo you legend!

Oooohhhhhh. What a bike. :w00t: Big fan of the matte black and spec. oh and the extraordinary generosity. :clap:

Good on yah Meezo. Shot mate!

Meezo you legend!
Umm Meezo can I ride your bike please :drool: OP can ride mine

1656239_10153860619065627_1136022032_n.jpg

Lol. No stress guys, op said She'll give it thought. She still a bit unsure after her pride and joy was taken.... I don't blame her.

I saw my bike riding away, after i was bike jacked so i know what's she's feeling!