Gloves for Gravity

gwhite

Been using Fly MX gloves bought from Full Throttle. Reasonably priced and have lasted.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a pair of Fox gloves, but I still need to try them out. I'll just waiting for the winter.

Why wait for winter? I've been riding with FF gloves forever, not even the hottest conditions deter me from suiting up with them.

Give them a go, you may be surprised to find that they have zero effect on any possible heatstroke...

Why wait for winter? I've been riding with FF gloves forever, not even the hottest conditions deter me from suiting up with them.

Give them a go, you may be surprised to find that they have zero effect on any possible heatstroke...

Agreed, FF all the time. Last time i wore a pair of short finger gloves was 10years ago. FF gloves just so much comfortable, and I have never noticed my hands getting warm,haha

OK, I'll use them on my next ride.

ended up buying a pair of these even tho its "No buying bike bits month"....

I know, my credit card bill hasn't exactly been kind either...

I know, my credit card bill hasn't exactly been kind either...

at R188,30 with free shipping how could I not!

FF gloves are definitely a bit hotter but worth the pain. I sometimes leave them off on the uphill part of my ride if its very hot.

As soon as I confirm what size I have, I'll be ordering too

Hate to tell you, Flowta - but they only have S & M in that glove. And I doubt your paws would fit in them...

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Hate to tell you, Flowta - but they only have S & M in that glove. And I doubt your paws would fit in them...

I know, looking at the others.

Bought (supposedly) fox gloves, when the order came to my doorstep i got the FLY F16's Hole ****, what a glove. Need i say more?

post-56058-0-80998100-1394454143_thumb.jpg

My favourites at the moment (mostly cos they were free... but still awesome gloves)

TLD Ace

http://www.bike-mailorder.de/out/pictures/master/product/1/ace-glove-handschuh-2013-black-64527.jpg