Gloves for Gravity

gwhite

Bought (supposedly) fox gloves, when the order came to my doorstep i got the FLY F16's Hole ****, what a glove. Need i say more?

Tried those on last week at the local Yamaha, amazing fit and very comfortable , cost R315.

Anywhere you can get them cheaper?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dakine Sentinel looks like a good option as well.

I recently bought these Fox from ebay & with import duties (only clearance fee of R26) it came in just over R200

http://www.ebay.com/...d9f8e72&vxp=mtr

That's a good price, love eBay!

You got lucky on the customs duties though, should have been 40% on clothing + vat + inspection fee?

That's a good price, love eBay!

You got lucky on the customs duties though, should have been 40% on clothing + vat + inspection fee?

I imported a pair of mechanix gloves to try out as well (from a different ebay user) & it was also taxed only R26.

Double lucky I suppose :whistling:

The longest lasting gloves I've use to date are the Fly Racing Kinetic gloves. I sourced them through CRC but you can find them locally through one of the local MX shops.

http://www.extremesupply.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/600x600/flyracing/flyracing_gloves/flyracing_gloves_kinetic.jpg

Flyracing ROCK!!!!!

Go look at the Moto shops .... excellent quality and pricing vs most of the gloves in a std LBS

Tried those on last week at the local Yamaha, amazing fit and very comfortable , cost R315.

Anywhere you can get them cheaper?

got mine for R295

I imported a pair of mechanix gloves to try out as well (from a different ebay user) & it was also taxed only R26.

Double lucky I suppose :whistling:

How many stuffz have you bought from ebay?

Theres some really cool **** id like to buy but im afraid of getting phucked over

Theres some really cool **** id like to buy but im afraid of getting phucked over

I don't buy THAT often & mostly smaller items, but as Skylark said, it's quite safe.

Just always make sure the seller has a good reputation.

I don't buy THAT often & mostly smaller items, but as Skylark said, it's quite safe.

Just always make sure the seller has a good reputation.

Also check what the shipping costs are BEFORE you bid.

I've purchased a few times and its pretty safe, if you have a paypal account you get buyers protection which is very good, only had to use it once and they paid back the lost funds in a matter of days......

Like Dubbelbuys said, just check the buyer ratings and feedback, i also try not to buy from anyone with under 100 sales/buys.

i'd also not buy the clothing items from hong kong cause alot of the stuff from their as we all know are counterfeit.

That was fast mail, thanks swindle.

post-31301-0-85317300-1394611882_thumb.jpg

The fit is great, very snug.

Edited by needleshy

Just ordered a Pair of Sentinels, and a pair of sunglasses for my lady friend.

Before getting the TLD freebies I used Sentinals (2 pairs). Decent glove. Can get a bit warm, and I have my doubts about how effective the d3O is on them (I personally think it's a gimmick), but comfy, good fit.

That was fast mail, thanks swindle.

The fit is great, very snug.

Agreed, ordered some Exodus gloves yesterday morning. Assumed they used normal post so used my PO Box.

Got an email shortly afterwards saying the courier needs a physical address. Sent them work address.

Were on my desk before I arrived at work this morning!!!!!

Can't believe that overnight courier was included in the price. Will definitely use them again!!!