Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAKAHANA ENDURO EVENT?? Ok the time has come to put it out there...

We want to hold our first (informal) Enduro Event this year still. We are hoping for the last weekend November, or first/second weekend December. The idea is to get as many of you like-minded guys out here as possible to help showcase the lines already built and the potential to follow. Accommodation can be arranged at Hakahana so we can really make a weekend of it. Please reply with your preferred weekend so we can  get things going. Also welcome to call me on 0828896515. Johan.

Last weekend in Nov will be best for me.

So keen; 1st weekend of December is probably the one for me as November is terrible and we're going away later in December.

HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE

We have decided to go with Saturday/Sunday 29/30th November for our first event, after considering all responses on a few channels. If all goes to plan the DH at 139 will be on the same weekend, different day. We want the event to introduce and showcase our new trails. The focus is on the ride and less about the fluffy add-ons. Accommodation can be arranged at Hakahana for out-of-towners or locals wanting to make a weekend of it.  We will use this thread to communicate updates/progress etc. We will also have a 'build/ride-day' this Sunday (2nd Nov 07h30) and probably in two weeks time again.

I'm in for either.

Who's going this weekend? Saturday or Sunday?

Maybe Saturday.

Still deciding what/where we want to ride.

HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE

We have decided to go with Saturday/Sunday 29/30th November for our first event, after considering all responses on a few channels. If all goes to plan the DH at 139 will be on the same weekend, different day. We want the event to introduce and showcase our new trails. The focus is on the ride and less about the fluffy add-ons. Accommodation can be arranged at Hakahana for out-of-towners or locals wanting to make a weekend of it.  We will use this thread to communicate updates/progress etc. We will also have a 'build/ride-day' this Sunday (2nd Nov 07h30) and probably in two weeks time again.

Johan, ar you going to creat a Hub event? Or add the date to this thread title?

Maybe Saturday.

Still deciding what/where we want to ride.

Hayley we have cleared SP3 (rough-cut) but rideable for a test this weekend. We have also planned a stunning new variation to the upper section of SP2, but that will be the surprise for the event on the 29th.

Hayley we have cleared SP3 (rough-cut) but rideable for a test this weekend. We have also planned a stunning new variation to the upper section of SP2, but that will be the surprise for the event on the 29th.

That new section of Sidewinder is going to be superb. It's mind boggling that we never saw it before. Add to that just how accessible SP2 and SP3 are going to be now.

9AM Sunday test ride of SP3 :clap:. Apparently was a bit of a nightmare picking your way blind through tall grass and loose boulders.

Archived