Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAKAHANA ENDURO 2015 SERIES - RESULTS:
The winner of the 2015 Enduro Series goes to.....Chris (Peach) Pearton, 2nd is Pat Morewood, 3rd Rory Grobler, 4th Gareth Norwood and 5th Bradley Hood. WELL DONE ENDUR'OUs!! 
There were 229 riders throughout the series with an average of about 105 per race. Only 19 completed ALL the stages of ALL the races, 3 of them woman. Peach gets FREE access to Hakahana for 2016 and a few other goodies.... Nice One!

Nice riding there, Peach! Who said you Spruit Rats can't pedal?

Hey Steve, you were right. Two board numbers=missed result.

Please find updated Results. Nice one bro!

attachicon.gif2015 SERIES RESULTS REVB.pdf

Shot Johan, walking all the way back to the car after a stage to fix a puncture properly and then going back and doing the next 3 stages, wasn't going to not be on the list ;)

2015 HAKAHANA ENDURO CHAMPS

its hard to believe that less than a year ago we decided to host an Enduro Series... 260 something riders later and a Champs done and dusted we feeling warm and fuzzy. Big thanks to my staff Obed and Elvis who really put in the hard work on the trails and have become skilled hosts amongst other things. To Carlyn for her continued support, hard work and encouragement (and her excellent Prego sauce).

To David genius Messem for writing the GRAVITY TIMER App and refining it to the solid platform it now is - The results live-feed is seriously cool and also helped hugely in managing logistics during the race. 

To Mandy and the Destination Medicine crew for a great service, Sentient Security for the guards and water points, and to all the volunteer Timekeepers, this and all previous races - You made it happen. Thanks.

And to our sponsors and donors : John Burnett Insurance, Dimension Data, Shreddtech, Kitted, Dirt Merchant, Coolwear, Pyga, Franke's Craft Beers, IVIVI Kombucha and Trinity Cycles - for your support, prizes and general gees.

RESULTS NOTE:

SP1 was adjusted by 2min 50 secs. (The two SP1 handsets were not synched, so we adjusted times according to their difference). Straight up.

2015 Hakahana Champs Results REV1.pdf

From my results it is clear I should have drunk the beer before the event to make me faster :mellow:

Could only make the Saturday but already looking forward to next years events. Great fun and well organized. :thumbup:  :clap: 

Now to go sulk that my 14yr old niece was only 12 seconds behind me on SP1. Must be that Pyga she was riding :whistling: 

From my results it is clear I should have drunk the beer before the event to make me faster :mellow:

Could only make the Saturday but already looking forward to next years events. Great fun and well organized. :thumbup:  :clap: 

Now to go sulk that my 14yr old niece was only 12 seconds behind me on SP1. Must be that Pyga she was riding :whistling: 

saw her finish SP1..... SHE WAS HAULING...... how is her arm??? all good???

saw her finish SP1..... SHE WAS HAULING...... how is her arm??? all good???

Yeah crashed SP5 on an easy section. Thinks a pocket or knee guard hit the saddle and hooked sending her off. Elbow cracked should get surgery on Wed. Already thinking about the next event :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Please find 2016 Events Calendar attached. 

The Hakahana Events are mostly in the second half of 2016 to accommodate Kzn and extend the season for everyone. We also have some great ideas for the two 'festival' dates in March & Sept. Watch this space....  #Endurorocks

post-39465-0-70228700-1451987937_thumb.png

Hi All

Please find 2016 Events Calendar attached. 

The Hakahana Events are mostly in the second half of 2016 to accommodate Kzn and extend the season for everyone. We also have some great ideas for the two 'festival' dates in March & Sept. Watch this space....  #Endurorocks

Great timing Johan, busy with my 2016 at this moment  :thumbup:

Was starting to look for Hakahana events  :clap:

Edit: I saw somewhere Howick Enduro is the 5/6 March...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived