Tirreno-Adriatico 12-18 March 2014

Cav'

Love it when the so-called smaller teams topple the giants.

VIVA PELUCCHI

Call me jaded, but when an unknown EyeTie beats the best, I raise an eyebrow and take it with a pinch of salt.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me jaded, but when an unknown EyeTie beats the best, I raise an eyebrow and take it with a pinch of salt.

Healthy sceptic - yes

Jaded - you decide

:-)

Edited by ' Dale

Moved to tears after his victory at the end of the second stage of Tirreno-Adriatico, Matteo Pelucchi did not forget to honor the memory of the teammate with whom he shared his room at the Tour of Qatar early this past February. Kristof Goddaert, who died tragically in an accident while training on February 18th, has remained in the memories of his IAM Cycling teammates.

On Tweetiebird:

I'm VERY sorry for throwing my beloved Giant Propel on the ground. I still love it! We're just having an intense relationship. #deepemotions

5:44 PM - 13 Mar 2014

Kittel

Into the final 9km and Thurau is within touching distance for the bunch, as Renshaw is spotted near the back of the field.

Contador right near the front though as a number of teams look to control the pace.

Into the final 8km of racing and Thurau can see the peloton are closing. He looks over his right shoulder and as the road rises he will know that it's almost over.