Attitude Cycles

straatvark

Mark, the fact that you opened your shop to help my wife with a chain while on a ride yourself, means a lot to me.

I already use your shop for services from outside your catchment area because of quality etc, but this will be remembered. Thanks. You are a good man!

Mark's helped me with an emergency service before race day as well! He's a done bunch of other small favours as well. :-)

He also organises night rides with a back up vehicle at night. It gives us piece of mind when cycling.(Not to mention the leadership that he gives to the juniors that participate in the school league). :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mark is very passionate about cycling and bicycles and have been in the trade for a very long time. He is a real stand up guy and will always help out. Very knowledgeable and willing to make a plan.

Awesome service always!!!

Mark is very passionate about cycling and bicycles and have been in the trade for a very long time. He is a real stand up guy and will always help out. Very knowledgeable and willing to make a plan.

Awesome service always!!!

+1000000000000 :clap: