94.7 kiddies ride

Bateleur1

ROFL.... I will make sure i stay away from Keegan then. I hope u ready to get it handed to you...

i can see, come race day for the kiddies, these two (sonic and jason) are gonna end up jumping on the little ones bikes and ripping round the course! fighting for the first place! only to be out done by a little girl on a pink bike with her hair in pig tails!

ha ha ha ha! smiley36.gif

gotta bring my camera and tape you guys racing head-to-head!
no.one.knows2006-09-06 05:05:24

By the time Sunday comes they will both be too stuffed to ride smiley36.gif.

By the way I asked Crux to see if he can get TCS kit in little sizes and the pushers have to wear full kit too.

Crux any news?

Sounds like a great plan - My little guy will be doing it too (he just doesn't know it yet). If he can do it in TCS kit, that'll be soooo awesome. Crux, we can get a group shot of the mini-TeamTCS members (how's that for an print ad pic smiley1.gif)

no.one.knows .... you are so right.  And that little girl would be my little Claudia smiley36.gif

I'm might be in for the TCS kit idea.  Crux, keep me posted pls.

Now that everyone is going on about the 94.7 kids race, did you all know that there is a "D2D" and "OFM" kiddies ride's too?

If the D2D kiddies ride is the same it will be a good one for the kittle ones.

Type of adventure race inside the dome. Apparently the kids had lots of fun last year while I died on the road.