Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

They closed Cycle Science and have move to another shop further down Cedar ave(called it cycle repair centre)

Melo Velo is a new shop cpmpletely different layout and different products, i believe it may have been a mistake to open up in the self same shop as Cycle Science. I was however in the shop last Wednesday, staff is very polite and they have decent stock levels of a wide variety of products

How ironic. I recently bought my Cervelo through them. Decided to use a traditional brick and mortar shop so I can have some kind of face to face relationship. Don't regret my decision at all. Great service and very friendly. Also, the advise I have received has been good. 

Speaking about fake Pinarellos, I saw a second hand one on sale at Cycle Lab while browsing earlier this week, and the first thought was if it was a fake or not. 

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe its been 5 years since this thread started. Have we ever heard the outcome?

Did Mr Armstrong get his money back? What happened with the court case?

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...