[Event] Darling Brew Extreme MTB Challenge

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

Entry price is a little steeper, but that came with a beer glass and a beer at end of race, and some other things like biltong and things from darling dairy.

Entered again - its a fun race

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keen to do it this year. Chilled pace with wife for a change. No racing. :whistling:

....and I thought Tyrone's joke on 5fm yesterday was the funniest thing I've heard this week ^_^

Is it 31 May or 3 May. I see 2 dates. Both are Saturdays.

DARLING BREW EXTREME 2015

DATE: 30 May 2015

Venue: To be announced

RACE START TIMES & ENTRY FEES:

62km: 7:30am R220, late R250

42km: 8:00am R200, late R220

18km: 8:30am R100, late R120

http://www.darlingbrew.co.za/mtb/mtb.html

I'm doing it. The "Bone Crusher"

Race date : 30 May 2015.

Enter online @ www.darlingbrew.co.za

Entry fee a bit steep (in my books) at R220.00, but worth it. Lots and lots of flowing single track, with most of the turns bermed.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS RACE!!!

Entered, based purely on the race reviews received from friends who did this race last year. You were one of them, so beware  :ph34r:  if it doesnt live up to the "standards"  :devil:

Entered, based purely on the race reviews received from friends who did this race last year. You were one of them, so beware  :ph34r:  if it doesnt live up to the "standards"  :devil:

Same here, I have only enough bonus points from the family to do one race end May/start June, so I'm skipping 100 Miler, Hex Valley and Wacky Wine to do this one.

There will be consequences if this race is crap...  :whistling:

You won't be sorry. There is one section, coming down from the "mountain" that has the sweetest section of single track. Free flowing, with every turn bermed.

Bliss, I tell, pure bliss.

That section alone makes this race a winner in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

What exactly does this mean: "Attention : The maximum number of paid participants has been reached. you may still register if you desire but you will not be able to pay. If you are already registered, you may still login by entering your details above"

I have registered, but need to pay.....

What exactly does this mean: "Attention : The maximum number of paid participants has been reached. you may still register if you desire but you will not be able to pay. If you are already registered, you may still login by entering your details above"

I have registered, but need to pay.....

i reckon you probably missed an opportunity to enter this race, why did you not pay when you registered?

Hoping for a bit of rain between now and then... Looks pretty dry out that way. Getting sick of dust, missing a bit of mud!

What exactly does this mean: "Attention : The maximum number of paid participants has been reached. you may still register if you desire but you will not be able to pay. If you are already registered, you may still login by entering your details above"I have registered, but need to pay.....

Good grief I entered yesterday... Just in time! Last year I missed out...

Archived