Category: MTB

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

Saturday 30 May 2015

NO LATE ENTRIES / RACE CAPPED AT 1500

MTB Routes:

60km: 7:30am R220

42km: 8:00am R200

18km: 8:30am R100

INFO: Darling Brew Extreme MTB slow beer and extreme sport all on offer in the flower jewel of the West Coast – Darling. We want to show MTB riders the best the area has to offer. The routes will

follow unsurpassed views, breath taking scenery and close encounters with the area’s fauna and flora as they wind through the panoramic Darling and surrounds. And to all finishers – a tasting of some ice cold Bone Crusher! Bring your friends and family along and enjoy the market at the Darlinng Rugby Club with wine and beer tasting and lovely food stalls.

Enter www.darlingbrew.co.za

Go to Event Page

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the names of the routes!!

Maybe it's because it's the name of some of their (awesome) beers! :thumbup:

Event Name: Darling Brew Extreme MTB Challenge

When: 31 May 2014

Where: Darling, Darling Primary School, Western Cape

Category: MTB

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

Saturday 3 May 2014

MTB Routes:

52 km Bone Crusher at 8:00 (Pre R200 / Late: R220)

35 km Black Mist at 8:15 (Pre: R150 / Late: R175)

18 km Slow Beer at 8:30 (Pre: R100 / Late: R120)

INFO: Darling Brew – slow beer and extreme sport all on offer in the flower jewel of the West Coast – Darling. We want to show MTB riders the best the area has to offer. The routes will

follow unsurpassed views, breath taking scenery and close encounters with the area’s fauna and flora as they wind through the panoramic Darling and surrounds. And to all finishers – a tasting of some ice cold Bone Crusher! Bring your friends and family along and enjoy the market at the Darling Primary School with wine and beer tasting and lovely food stalls.

Enter www.darlingbrew.co.za

Go to Event Page

Is it 31 May or 3 May. I see 2 dates. Both are Saturdays.

i've entered :)

i frequent Yzerfontein quite often.

is there any established trails which is accessable for daytrippers (and maybe maps available) ?

i've entered :)

i frequent Yzerfontein quite often.

is there any established trails which is accessable for daytrippers (and maybe maps available) ?

Search for 'Darling MTB" or "Wolwefontein MTB" on Facebook. If you can't find anything PM me. Friend of mine developed about 20km of singletrack in the area used for Ride The Rhino.

Search for 'Darling MTB" or "Wolwefontein MTB" on Facebook. If you can't find anything PM me. Friend of mine developed about 20km of singletrack in the area used for Ride The Rhino.

Thanks. Did had a quick look, but cant find maps or route descriptions. Can i PM you with email or contact details for you to maybe hook me up with some maps or route description or even get me in contact with some locals?

Thanks. Did had a quick look, but cant find maps or route descriptions. Can i PM you with email or contact details for you to maybe hook me up with some maps or route description or even get me in contact with some locals?

You can send me a PM ja. I'll also tell my friend to come have a look here to maybe post some details for everyone to use.

Archived