[Event] Darling Brew Extreme MTB Challenge

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

Will the Darling Brew Slow Beer Cycling jerseys be on sale at the event? Wouldn't mind having one of those! :drool:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any info on elevation and route profile? Thinking of entering the 35km.

Also interested in route profile of the 52km. Deciding between this and the mountain mania in Montagu

I am having problems scrolling down on this page. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Are you using Chrome as your browser?

• 3 weeks later...

I got an email today saying this:

"Pre-entries at Chris Willemse, Willowbridge on Wed 28 and Thu 29 May from 14:00 to 18:00, and at the Darling Brew Tap Room on Friday from 14:00 to 20:00."

Maybe that is in place of on the day.

Thanks for entering the Darling Brew Extreme MTB Challenge!

Pre-entries at Chris Willemse, Willowbridge on Wed 28 and Thu 29 May from 14:00 to 18:00, and at the Darling Brew Tap Room on Friday from 14:00 to 20:00. Come and enjoy local Darling cuisine and beer next Friday with a pre-race special: Ostrich burger and lager @ R80.

T-shirt orders can be collected from the Darling Brew stand on Sat 31 May.

If you have not paid yet, please do so ASAP. The system will delete all unpaid riders as soon as we have reached our capped totals. If you paid by EFT - it takes up to 48 hours to show on our side - if it's off your account, you have paid!

The route descriptions are on the website - scroll down! www.darlingbrew.co.za

Will registration also be at CWC or only on the morning of the race?

Dunno. I'm a bit confused by the email. Why inform people who are already entered about "pre-entries" unless it is implying that it is actually a registration for those that have pre-entered? :unsure:

Archived