PMB World Cup DH #1

nigelhicks

I know it will stream live on Apple TV. Possibly on one of the Red Bull streams as well?

How does this Apple Tv thing work, might go buy one before weekend? Does it help better streaming than on your pc? Have the iPad and iPhone!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green grips on Ratboys bike is coz he is sponsored by Monster Energy :)

GO TEAM SANTA CRUZ SYNDICATE

Of course! Duh! That make sense

Huge dilemma now. The 50th I am flying down for is on the Friday, not the Saturday, as I first thought. So, having written off the idea of making it up to PMB for the DH finals on Saturday afternoon, I arranged to meet a rather cute friend - :wub: - who is making me biscotti and brownies to take home. Do I dump her and hitch-hike up to PMB for the day, or do I keep my date?

Huge dilemma now. The 50th I am flying down for is on the Friday, not the Saturday, as I first thought. So, having written off the idea of making it up to PMB for the DH finals on Saturday afternoon, I arranged to meet a rather cute friend - :wub: - who is making me biscotti and brownies to take home. Do I dump her and hitch-hike up to PMB for the day, or do I keep my date?

Take the date with to PMB, and go out for romantic supper in the Midlands after. Win - win :thumbup:

Take the date with to PMB, and go out for romantic supper in the Midlands after. Win - win :thumbup:

Ooooh, good plan! Head to Rawdons for some sups and good beer! :thumbup:

How does this Apple Tv thing work, might go buy one before weekend? Does it help better streaming than on your pc? Have the iPad and iPhone!

If you've got a 4mb+ connection then it's a great device. Picture quality is great and it's just really nice watching on your TV instead of your iPad/phone/PC.

You take her with man! If you get there early enough, you bum a lift to the top on an empty shuttle and take a relaxing romantic walk down to cloud nine. Admire the view from up there telling her how lovely she looks. Then you mosey on down to the N3 tables for a Monster. The route after that is quite romantic. Nice and cool walking through the forest down through the Aerodrome with a nice cold beer waiting for you at the bottom after GM scoops up yet another win. After that the choices for sups are endless! You can grab a Chip 'n Dip, a wors roll or one of those twisty potato thingies..... ;) I would do the honourable thing though and take a drive up the hill to a nice sit down dinner with candles and beverage of your choice.

The post race celebrations might even be within your reach if you time it right.... Maybe even a ride in a golf cart.... All round a perfect day :clap:

Can we ride the downhill track on Sunday? Coming down for the race and wondering if I should bring my bike down?

You take her with man! If you get there early enough, you bum a lift to the top on an empty shuttle and take a relaxing romantic walk down to cloud nine. Admire the view from up there telling her how lovely she looks. Then you mosey on down to the N3 tables for a Monster. The route after that is quite romantic. Nice and cool walking through the forest down through the Aerodrome with a nice cold beer waiting for you at the bottom after GM scoops up yet another win. After that the choices for sups are endless! You can grab a Chip 'n Dip, a wors roll or one of those twisty potato thingies..... ;) I would do the honourable thing though and take a drive up the hill to a nice sit down dinner with candles and beverage of your choice.

The post race celebrations might even be within your reach if you time it right.... Maybe even a ride in a golf cart.... All round a perfect day :clap:

That's all good except for the golf cart…we all know what happens with those post-race if Greg wins… :whistling:

Can we ride the downhill track on Sunday? Coming down for the race and wondering if I should bring my bike down?

it will interfere with spectators and riders for the XC so I highly doubt it

Green grips on Ratboys bike is coz he is sponsored by Monster Energy :)

GO TEAM SANTA CRUZ SYNDICATE

And because it's the only thing on his bike that his mechanic will allow him to fiddle with!

(as seen on an episode of This is Peaty)

hey all - hi from the man with the 14hour a day job ... hahaha

The course preview that Tiaan did is REALLY REALLY inaccurate from about 3:50 to 4:15 as he takes the old Worlds Line and not the new lines ... so thats changed

Also the entry into Cloud 9 is now straight with 3 main line options

Feedback from Course walk today had both pros and cons - so lets see what storm comes up on the WWW later

HAHAHAHA - I was taping track at the top when Mitch walked down - so i told him i had renamed the top of the track after him - "Wagon Wheel Wobbly" ... he laughed so hard - took pictures under the sign too hahahah classic

NO DEFINITELY NOT! - sorry track is closed and will be detaping on sunday - so definitely NO