No XX1 or X01 jockey wheels?

D Vader

I have tried my LBS and various other cycleshops around JHB, no spare jockey wheels for XX1 available.

Cape Cycles say, 'Sorry, we are out of stock'

Jammer om te hoor van jou k*k, so sad too bad.

This is swak!

Really, really pathetic!

How can we support a local industry when they plan ahead like this?

So what now? I will have to carry spares for all the wearable parts on my bike it seems.

Can I say the obvious and mention that the jockey wheel shouldn't be that much different to a normal jockey wheel? It's just a roller wheel... doesn't perform any differently to the normal ones. Get a normal one and install it in its place

Can I say the obvious and mention that the jockey wheel shouldn't be that much different to a normal jockey wheel? It's just a roller wheel... doesn't perform any differently to the normal ones. Get a normal one and install it in its place

The XX1 and X01 ones are larger diameter to operate correctly with the new-fangled direct-parallegramothingamajig...

The bigger the better, just look at the pro's bikes. all of them are running larger jockey wheels.

The wheels might be abnormally narrow to accommodate the 11-speed chain , maybe a 11-speed road RD jockey wheel might work?

The wheels might be abnormally narrow to accommodate the 11-speed chain , maybe a 11-speed road RD jockey wheel might work?

But... but... but... it's not ENDURO!!!!!!?

The bigger the better, just look at the pro's bikes. all of them are running larger jockey wheels.

How does bigger help?

Isn't the standard 'excuse' at the moment 'they were all used up at Epic' so we wating for more stock to arrive? At least I have heard this regarding Shimano BB's and brake pads ......

Speak to Marc at Dunkeld cycles.... he may have.... even if it's in his private stock... :)

I am still waiting for XO 2x10 chainring bolts. same story. I had one machined as a stop gap, but reckon it is time to get bolts from an online store.

Don't worry you are not alone - there are no XTR jockey wheels to be had as well, cause the local agents, the cool thieves, haven't brought their shipment in.

Its just amazing how i get glee out of ordering online every time, so they don't get any of my money.