Fat Loss agents

Ask John Smit how he lost weight for the epic .Calorie restriction diet and training .I practiced as a barriatric Doctor for 18months .I had wonderful results but all of it is temporarily if the patient still puts the wrong stuff in their mouths .The lotions potions Hormones and pills all help to make the individual restrict their calorie intake .As you age you have to eat less because your metabolism slows down .The hormone replacements and metabolic enhancers the patients received made weight loss happen faster ,but had very little effect if they did not stick to calorie restriction also .ALCOHOL and CARBOHYDRATES are and is and will still be the mayor contributing factors of unsuccessful weight loss .If eating and drinking was not part of our social pleasures we would all be within our normal weight .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EdEdEd

Thankfully I can spell Doctor properly.... :)

4 spelling mistakes and a grammar error in one sentence... and at least 1 punctuation error... thankfully I am not anal about such things... and I don't guarantee my count is correct either...

Fortunately spelling does not a clinician make.. or handwriting....

'twas typed in a ranting frenzy, my apologies....

I will never assume myself to be an excellent student of the English language... I rather suck at it...

My Afrikaans is pristine by the way...

(I did not see any spelling mistakes here, I hope :blush: )

Thankfully I can spell Doctor properly.... :)

4 spelling mistakes and a grammar error in one sentence... and at least 1 punctuation error... thankfully I am not anal about such things... and I don't guarantee my count is correct either...

Fortunately spelling does not a clinician make.. or handwriting....

post-57454-0-31688800-1397816244_thumb.jpg

'twas typed in a ranting frenzy, my apologies....

I will never assume myself to be an excellent student of the English language... I rather suck at it...

My Afrikaans is pristine by the way...

(I did not see any spelling mistakes here, I hope :blush: )

Just grammar.... "assumed" is correct....

And I am a bonehead.... mostly... just work in English... and I drew the English straw in speaking to the kids - wife got the Afrikaans straw... but when I am angry with them I swap to Afrikaans.... pretty inadvertently...

Trying to type in Afrikaans drives me nuts.... NUTS...

Guest EdEdEd

Just grammar.... "assumed" is correct....

And I am a bonehead.... mostly... just work in English... and I drew the English straw in speaking to the kids - wife got the Afrikaans straw... but when I am angry with them I swap to Afrikaans.... pretty inadvertently...

Trying to type in Afrikaans drives me nuts.... NUTS...

I should just rather refer to myself as the big kahuna!!!

kahuna (n.)

1886, in a report in English by the Hawaiian government, which defines the word as "doctor and sorcerer," from Hawaiian, where it was applied as well to priests and navigators. In surfer slang, for "a god of surfing," it is attested from 1962 (but big kahuna in same sense is said to date from 1950s.

Ask John Smit how he lost weight for the epic .Calorie restriction diet and training .I practiced as a barriatric Doctor for 18months .I had wonderful results but all of it is temporarily if the patient still puts the wrong stuff in their mouths .The lotions potions Hormones and pills all help to make the individual restrict their calorie intake .As you age you have to eat less because your metabolism slows down .The hormone replacements and metabolic enhancers the patients received made weight loss happen faster ,but had very little effect if they did not stick to calorie restriction also .ALCOHOL and CARBOHYDRATES are and is and will still be the mayor contributing factors of unsuccessful weight loss .If eating and drinking was not part of our social pleasures we would all be within our normal weight .

For me, 3 beers on Friday nights translates to 2kg more on Monday morning... without fail....

Fortunately I like whisky and vodka... and recently discovered sugar free tonic water..

Guest EdEdEd

... and recently discovered sugar free tonic water..

:thumbup: ..... :huh: .... :o .... :wacko: huh

Unsure if you are BSing me or my tonic water has had sugar in all along!?!?!

:thumbup: ..... :huh: .... :o .... :wacko: huh

Unsure if you are BSing me or my tonic water has had sugar in all along!?!?!

Normal tonic water has about the same amount of sugar as coke.... you don't taste it because of the quinine..

And I am not BS'ing you.... after my wife became a diabetic, I started reading labels a bit better....

Guest EdEdEd

Normal tonic water has about the same amount of sugar as coke.... you don't taste it because of the quinine..

And I am not BS'ing you.... after my wife became a diabetic, I started reading labels a bit better....

MotherF... The bastards.

The innocent gin and tonic.... Mind blown

MotherF... The bastards.

The innocent gin and tonic.... Mind blown

Woolies sugar free tonic.... sorts the carb problem out.... gives you an aspartame problem...

Guest EdEdEd

Woolies sugar free tonic.... sorts the carb problem out.... gives you an aspartame problem...

Bladder cancer in a bottle...meh

Edit. One actually cant believe its so difficult to make stuff taste good without killing you

Edited by EdEdEd