Fat Loss agents

I know dieting is the key here, but was wondering if you guys are using some sort of supplement to assist in fat loss? I've used phedra cut and diet fuel etc in the past with no real effects, I read online that people are talking about products that increases the body temp that assists in Fat loss,

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop eating

thats like telling someone to stop having sex :ph34r: like I said, I know Diet is the key, but the supplement market must be one of the biggest in the world, was wondering what people are using

I know dieting is the key here, but was wondering if you guys are using some sort of supplement to assist in fat loss? I've used phedra cut and diet fuel etc in the past with no real effects, I read online that people are talking about products that increases the body temp that assists in Fat loss,

Chillis are supposed to be a good natural fat burner by speeding up your metabolism!

thats like telling someone to stop having sex :ph34r: like I said, I know Diet is the key, but the supplement market must be one of the biggest in the world, was wondering what people are using

Well then train more

Sorry to break the news but there is no magic pill that will make you lose weight....unless it has a tapeworm egg in it.

spend more energy than you consume....sounds easy but hard to do.

Edited by rouxtjie

I used Aminoliq a few years back as a cure for yuppie flu.It worked for the YF and a lost weight that I have not regained again . Use it / dont use it.

Edited by Tromp

Watch your diet, but what really worked for me was changing from a few long slow rides (2 hr plus) to doing more shorter (1.5hr less) rides at a really high intensity. I broke through my plateau. Resist the post ride pang to annihilate anything in the fridge and have a glass of cold milk instead. Awesome for recovery and keeps the calories in check!

Mr E take some of the good advise that the guys has given your here and combine to see what works for you. Ultimately its what you put into your mouth that shows around your belly !

Try taking a protein-shake post riding to control your cravings and awesome for recovery.

My 2c , goodluck

I read online that people are talking about products that increases the body temp that assists in Fat loss,

Most of those products contain ephedrine and make you heart work overtime.

Most of those products contain ephedrine and make you heart work overtime.

I thought epherdrine was banned?