Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/stage1-20.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supersport apologised via Twitter, admitting it was sloppy, and saying action will be taken.

Hollow apology. They cut to the same MTN and Liberty ads and an internal ad for that brain dead F1 rubbish on a summit during the Liege Bastion Liege....

Kittel is an absolute brute on the flats. Head and shoulders above everyone else. I just hope he's a modern day Cipo who has to climb off his bike as soon as the mountains arrive. That will give Viviani a chance to start scoring me some points for the red jersey.

The question is: If he leaves his current team will he take the Giant name with him? I doubt there has ever been a physically bigger team on the starting line for a Grand Tour. All giants.

Must say I liked the technical chicane bits at final few kms of Stage 3

Far more dramatic than a 'let's line up the sprint trains and release the sprinter'.

How Kittel took that victory was masterful.

Who knew Ben Swift had sprinting talents - must be the surname then?

I was watching this amazing advert on tv yesterday afternoon about these dudes and their brilliant coffee business and then it was rudely interrupted by live footage of the final 300m of some silly bike race. WTF?!?

where is the icon .... "head for the hills before I klap you"

:cursing: