Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Very delicate stage of the race. A group of about 20 riders on the run. Behind the group was split into two parts during the descent

BMC and Movistar are leading the chase

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, Trek Factory racing have got their sights on the blue jersey now, so Arredondo is going to have to go after all these mid-stage mountains to keep racking up the points.

Average speed after the 2 h. of race: 44.400 Km/h

Lead out to 1'55" after 98km of racing

Here is the full 22 riders in this escape group: Francesco Bongiorno (Bardiani), Moreno Moser (Cannondale), Francis Mourey (FDJ), Jan Polanc (Lampre), Yonathan Monsalve (Nero Sottoli), Perrig Quemeneur (Europcar), Romain Sicard (Europcar), Björn Thurau (Europcar), Georg Preidler (Giant-Shimano), Daniel Moreno (Katusha), Eduard Vorganov (Katusha), Phililp Deignan (Sky), Nicolas Roche (Tinkoff-Saxo) and Ivan Rovny (Tinkoff-Saxo)

Here is the full 22 riders in this escape group: Francesco Bongiorno (Bardiani), Moreno Moser (Cannondale), Francis Mourey (FDJ), Jan Polanc (Lampre), Yonathan Monsalve (Nero Sottoli), Perrig Quemeneur (Europcar), Romain Sicard (Europcar), Björn Thurau (Europcar), Georg Preidler (Giant-Shimano), Daniel Moreno (Katusha), Eduard Vorganov (Katusha), Phililp Deignan (Sky), Nicolas Roche (Tinkoff-Saxo) and Ivan Rovny (Tinkoff-Saxo)

I don't see Arredondo's name, was he in fact first to the KOM points? That is only 14 names, so maybe he did but just isn't on the list.

Edited by ScottC-M

Scarponi in Trouble on the climbs, that means he's nowhere close to any points for me in this Giro.

Blerry useless.

I don't see Arredondo's name, was he in fact first to the KOM points? That is only 14 names, so maybe he did but just isn't on the list.

He was in a earlier break of 23 riders.

Bongiorno, Colbrelli, Zardini (Bardiani)

Morabito (BMC)

Moser (Cannondale)

Quintero (COL)

Geniez (FDJ)

Cardoso (Garmin)

Bono (Lampre)

Herrada (MOV)

Finetto (Neri Sottoli)

Pauwels (Omega Pharma)

Malacarne, Quemeneur, Thurau (EuropCar)

Geschke (Giant)

Gusev (Katusha)

Cataldo, Deignan, Siutsou (Sky)

Roche, Rovny (Tinkoff-Saxo)

Arredondo (Trek)

Edited by antonj

who's involved? :(

Just below the front of the bunch on a narrow rd

Still figuring it out

What a crash-marred Giro, wet or dry tarmac

WHAT?? Evans asking Androni to slow down so that Morabito can get back?