Should not have seen this

LOOK695

Enve and sworks are awesome! !

I tried to find sworks handlebar before but they had not imported before hahaa

post-39762-0-20512300-1398619269_thumb.png

Just curious here.....are these more comfortable than round bars?

There's no tape so do you need thick gel gloves for comfort?

Not neccesaryily. You only use them really when cruising and climbing. I had the FSA's and Ritchey aerobars and would never ride a round bar again.

Edited by Cippo

Have the older bar and am really happy. Only slight hassle is mounting a light on the bar

The 3T bars are clip-on compatible so the middle section are wider than the Zipps.

I had the Zipp bars for about 2 years. No issues with comfort.

Had a long hard look at the Enve bars but there is NO space for a out-front-mount for a garmin or srm.

Another negative I had on my zipp were the fact that almost no light clamp can fit on the shape. I had to get something to fit on the stem.

That said, i love the look.

Had my heart se on a set of the 3T Aeronova bars but eventually went "traditional" round shape again. There is a reason why David Millar took them off his bike although being sponsored makes it difficult to knoe exactly what those reasons are....

Just curious here.....are these more comfortable than round bars?

There's no tape so do you need thick gel gloves for comfort?

I would not want to use a round bar again. I prefer the flat wider section which works for me. I use normal gloves and have handlebar tape up to and just past the STI rubber

Are the flat bars typically heavier?

Look like more surface area? Slightly...

Edited by ' Dale

Are the flat bars typically heavier?

Look like more surface area? Slightly...

Depends on carbon and manufacturer. Generally they all close to 200-210g which is on par with other bars. Those figures are usually for 42cm bars. Anything under 250g is considered light. Stems are usually 110-120g if you want light. Integrated bars are usually over 400g a set.