oopsie

Gen

same thing happen to mine, exact same crack right through the jockey wheel. Apparently this happens often to the light weight wheels.

Hubby is currently big into KCNC. . So I reckon he just loved the fact thay he had an excuse to play a bit.. and add some KCNC to my bike

Edited by Gen

I found those smart alloy KCNC jockey wheels made my bike noisy and I went back to plastic.

I found those smart alloy KCNC jockey wheels made my bike noisy and I went back to plastic.

Aggenee.. I don't like funny noises when I ride.. damn.

I see the problem. It quite clearly says Shimano. If you go Sram you never go BAM.

I was waiting for that ha ha ha

Nah man, those kind jockey wheels are the best.

I been running them for a 8 months in my everyday bike with no issues whatsoever.

Have used them on most of my bikes.

They are super reliable

I see the problem. It quite clearly says Shimano. If you go Sram you never go BAM.

If you go SRAM its obvious you can't afford quality equipment :ph34r: Rather stick to BMX

But is was replaced with this

I foresee many undesirable things sticking into that.

Had the same problem! Those plastic ones have always worked best for me

I'm concerned with those hollow ones. You could potentially catch a stick in them and it could break them. I think they are designed mainly for road cycling.

Guest Smimby

I'm concerned with those hollow ones. You could potentially catch a stick in them and it could break them. I think they are designed mainly for road cycling.

I have been riding them for years without any issues.....and they are not just for road cycling....

Edited by Smimby

...and as things work out it now quite clearly says SH*T to the left of the crack.

Edited by Iwan Kemp