the move up Bains kloof that won the race

20080304_094055__B0E2361.jpg

wayne's world2008-03-04 09:43:05

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The photo from the crash is so good...the fluid hasnt even made it out of the bottle yet!!!

Excellent stuff WW!!

Great pics as usual, Wayne. Well done! From your pic on the climb, it looks like David George was a little outnumbered by the Barloworld team. Spoke to him today and he said they took turns attacking and he just ran out of 'counters'. Serious depth in a team that can get six in the top eight... 

Sean Badenhorst2008-03-04 11:24:47

thanks for the compliment sean-yip david too is a dangerous customer and marked every inch of the way! me thinks he's gonna need some help to beat the barlow boys-malcolm looked good till the big attack on the final climb-nick worked like a demon early on in the break and then ...gone-not sure what happened there.just look at robbie's expression-110%

20080304_113244__T4E9374.jpg

Great pics as usual' date=' Wayne. Well done! From your pic on the climb, it looks like David George was a little outnumbered by the Barloworld team. Spoke to him today and he said they took turns attacking and he just ran out of 'counters'. Serious depth in a team that can get six in the top eight... 

[/quote']

What bike was David riding?  Definitely not the Raleigh team bike!  Did his bike not turn up or did he have issues riding it?  Curious.

Nothing wrong with your pictures either Ronelle, so please don't do yourself short on the compliments we give you the go ahead to pat yourself on the back. Awesome pictures from both of you. The hub wouldn't be the same with out your pictures.  

Skye2008-03-04 13:36:54

Great Photos.... especially the crash... that is my boy in the KM outfit hitting the ground...Cry . ouch!!

Ronelle, you are just as good, and if you were following, you could also have taken these shots.
pedal2008-03-04 13:20:38

Ronelle, take some pics of Robbie Hunter tomorrow.  He will be wearing the King of the Mountain jersey!  Priceless....