Pinarello

bikemakpro

The fakers are getting better and better. The Boras even have the G3 spoke pattern on the rear now which they didn't before.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fakers are getting better and better. The Boras even have the G3 spoke pattern on the rear now which they didn't before.

Then check hubs :) easy.

Then check hubs :) easy.

With today's 3D printers it wont be longs before those are faked perfectly too.

why are so many people fixated about Pina? I have passed a lot of guys on Pina with my alu Schwinn many times on the road :w00t: . when are people going to learn that it is not about the bike but the person riding the bike :whistling:

I've passed plenty a Porsche Cayenne with my Suzuki SX4... Would I much rather drive a Porsche than the Suzuki (if I could afford it)? Guess you already know the answer to that one...

I've passed plenty a Porsche Cayenne with my Suzuki SX4... Would I much rather drive a Porsche than the Suzuki (if I could afford it)? Guess you already know the answer to that one...

Ja, but would you still pay all that money for the Porsche if you knew it was made by Cherry in China?