Gumtree at it again?

Furbz

I think there needs to be some sense of calm regarding gumtree, I'm trying to understand the problem here, a 4 yo bike being sold for 29k, if you think it's too good to be true I suggest u buy it however I can't see the huge win in this price for the bike on offer..

If you want to judge a person based on what they look like to

1. Determine affordability

2. Whether they actually are cyclists

We have a serious problem with hubbers or we have become so elitist and snobbish that we pull our noses up to people not fitting our mould.

Get a life!

regardless of old frame. super record for R29k?

i posted this to check it wasn't a stolen bike.

I think there needs to be some sense of calm regarding gumtree, I'm trying to understand the problem here, a 4 yo bike being sold for 29k, if you think it's too good to be true I suggest u buy it however I can't see the huge win in this price for the bike on offer..

If you want to judge a person based on what they look like to

1. Determine affordability

2. Whether they actually are cyclists

We have a serious problem with hubbers or we have become so elitist and snobbish that we pull our noses up to people not fitting our mould.

Get a life!

I fully agree.

Plus, the post title is misleading. Gumtree isn't up to anything, it's a platform.

Knee-jerk emotional sensationalism galore.

Maybe the spelling doesn't say much, however there has always been something fishy with any add where the guy can't spell.

"Cateye Strada Computor"

Really??

Tell the oke you have somebody in the area that will come have a look at the bike... See what he says

Maybe the spelling doesn't say much, however there has always been something fishy with any add where the guy can't spell.

"Cateye Strada Computor"

Really??

Don't want to be the police here, but COMPUTOR (one who computes) is not wrong, it's just an obsolete way of spelling computer, like trailer/trailor, and one day calculater, rather than calculator!!!!

edit:He's probably oldish and went to school in the 50s.

Edited by heyyou