Nissan Trailseeker 2 Hakahana

Muggins

Photomarx were not there. They sent an email saying that it's not worth while doing it because it costs them more money than what they make.

How does one get hold of Jumpertrax.?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marathon:

Tough race, the climbs up the first hill were quite a challenge. Descents went fine. Thank goodness the climb back up the 2nd hill was easier, yet steep.

Enjoyed it.

I found the last five km rather mindless, just dragging back and forth aimlessly on that gerotec 4x4 track - VERY BORING, compared to the rest of the race

Ride time 3:57, official 4:01 (with 1 quick 3 cup stop at the last water table this still mystifies me)

Good event, thanks Wessel, will be back again.

Hi Muggins. Same happend to me. My results are nowhere to be found. Please let me know if you come right and what to do

Photomarx were not there. They sent an email saying that it's not worth while doing it because it costs them more money than what they make.

How does one get hold of Jumpertrax.?

Goto www.jumpertrax.com or info@jumpertracx.com .The results can also be obtained on their web site

Mr Fine.

Already looked. My name is not there! Will try and contact them in the week but will probably not do me any good. Damn dissapointing after doing such a nice but hard race.

Right. I may be brave enough to talk about it now. 5:26 from F batch. I rode with a mate who had such bad tyre technicals. I couldn't leave him stranded. 3 plugs, 3 bombs, 2 tubes, and a limp home pumping every 5km for the last 15 (he eventually joined the HD marathon route).

Apart from that, I cramped from 23km. It was hectic. I have such respect for that trail. The only way to prepare for Hakahana is to ride Hakahana. I'll be back.

To the guy on the silver pyga oneten, I am so jealous. He treated those downhills like flats. Awesome to see.

Only complaint was the last bit in Girotec. Mainly because I had already been out for so long and it was soul destroying watching the riders snake back and forth in front of me.

Thanks to all involved, I had a great time.

Mr Fine.

Already looked. My name is not there! Will try and contact them in the week but will probably not do me any good. Damn dissapointing after doing such a nice but hard race.

If you rode with a Garmin, send them the GPX file. Maybe you get lucky.

Thats where i went but i am not there. Not even as a no show or did not finish. I remember with the Cullinan race getting my results sms to me within 45 minutes. This time i didn't so I went to their site.

My riding buddy got his results sms to him.

Cheese and rice, that was a tough race.

5h30 (something) for the marathon. But considering I had flu on Monday and Tuesday, I'm happy with that time.

Every time I thought we were heading back to the parking lot the track took us in the opposite direction and up some hills. Serious sense of humour failure at 60kms in.

Now that I am done feeling sorry for myself... great race! Thanks guys.

My first marathon and first "proper" MTB race and bliksem, what an intro...

Very tough and technical trail but a good experience overall. Also some good views from the tops of the climbs.

Started cramping with about 10kms to go but managed finish in 4:26.

Well done to the organizers and good job at the Choc water table.

Respect to all you guys that did the marathon!!! I only did the half and felt like I had no more to give at the finish. Even so, I thought the race was awesome!! :thumbup:

Edited by Surprize

I can only assume that when I went into the catchment area the scanner did not register me. Odd because as he scanned my number he still asked if my name was Greg and I replied yes.

Those results normally get "cleaned up" for a few days. Talk to them. I am sure it will be sorted. They normally have manual and even camera back-up. Relax and have beer.

I think I'll call myself the ghost rider from here on out. The rider that was there but wasn't.

Anyone know what exactly happened in the fisty cuffs in the half marathon that the commissar was speaking about at the finish?

Had a great time! Best part was spending time with great mate! Thanks budy!

My wife also told me about fist fight, commissar was rather upset just before she started.

My only gripe : the cameraman on the quads, can you not wear a helmet? Driver and guy with the tripod. Trying to teach a 5 year old to wear a helmet and you play kamakazi does not help!