MTB after heavy rain..

Raydek

Interesting topic. Any views out there as to which Western Cape trails drain the best after heavy downpours?

front face of Table Mountain. A bit 'dirt roadie' but at least great views.

So far all the boring trails mentioned, was hoping for a mention of some single track which would be ok to ride still.

Majik or Conties?

So far all the boring trails mentioned, was hoping for a mention of some single track which would be ok to ride still.

Majik or Conties?

I wouldn't suggest Majik, but Conties isn't too bad after rain.

just ask the guys who did the cradle quest, 2 years ago. When you on the way to a race or ride and you see guys with bikes on their car racks going the other way turn around go home.

I just saved you hours of suffering, dont ride in the rain\mud its only gonna cost u more.

just ask the guys who did the cradle quest, 2 years ago. When you on the way to a race or ride and you see guys with bikes on their car racks going the other way turn around go home.

I just saved you hours of suffering, dont ride in the rain\mud its only gonna cost u more.

Wasn't that bad :ph34r:

post-32242-0-87207000-1405686560_thumb.jpg

Majik or Conties?

majik, but not he forest section and I reckon Hoogekraal will be better than Conters.

Majik or Conties?

Agree the forest section at Majik is terrible after a downpour, the rest should be rideable. Also contemplating where to go for tomorrow... need to get into the saddle BADLY

What do you guys think? What would Radish, Bottelary, be like after the rain? Go or No-go??

What do you guys think? What would Radish, Bottelary, be like after the rain? Go or No-go??

Bottelary should be OK for a ride on Sunday, but please stay away tomorrow if possible.

Interesting topic. Any views out there as to which Western Cape trails drain the best after heavy downpours?

Rhebokskloof.