CANYON Strive CF

Vanzyl

CANYON posted my bike with DHL, 2 days and it was here!!!

When was that?

What did it cost?

I had it imported about 8 months ago, they have a set price for their postage because they use a special box(not so special actually) but not sure what the costs now are... On their website.... But customs nailed me.... R4600 .... Better just to import the frame. I must say the quAlity of the bike is unbelievable, and they way they setup the bike is unreal. Just email them and find out if they still posting to south africa!

I had it imported about 8 months ago, they have a set price for their postage because they use a special box(not so special actually) but not sure what the costs now are... On their website.... But customs nailed me.... R4600 .... Better just to import the frame. I must say the quAlity of the bike is unbelievable, and they way they setup the bike is unreal. Just email them and find out if they still posting to south africa!

That is a huge amount for customs if it was only a frame?

For a complete bike it is very cheap considering duty is 28% or something on a complete bike

That is a huge amount for customs if it was only a frame?

For a complete bike it is very cheap considering duty is 28% or something on a complete bike

He was saying that customs nailed him on the full bike, and it would have been better to just import the frame as thay would only have attracted VAT

I emailed Canyon last week. Will see what they say. Don't mind importing the frame and building it up with kit I want.Their Strive CF or Spectral is definately topping my trail bike acquisition list right now. good reviews on the Spectral and Nerve but this new Strive is just awesome

I emailed Canyon last week. Will see what they say. Don't mind importing the frame and building it up with kit I want.Their Strive CF or Spectral is definately topping my trail bike acquisition list right now. good reviews on the Spectral and Nerve but this new Strive is just awesome
hell lefty I an excited for you....hope it works out